cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help me.

Faisal2c
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Currently my account is not active with public mobile. If I want to transfer my phone number from public mobile to Virgin my line suppose to be active. I don't want to pay for the next month service to public mobile just to transfer my own phone number to Virgin. 

So please simplify my request and do it. Because you guys are really hard to deal with. this is my second issue with you since I moved my number under your service. 

I don't like to deal with your chat robot or write here in community website. when my line was suspended last time it was your sales man fault and I had to deal with you here and it took me long days to fix it and reply to me, is not reliable for me. Thank you.    

66 REPLIES 66

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Faisal2c  Unfortunately those are the rules. Best to change your plan to the $15 plan and reactivate your account. That's the only way you will be able to port your number out. Don't waste your time with submitting a ticket because the moderators will not be able to help you.

Hi @Faisal2c 

Just curious, did the person try to get you with another service? It did happen before that sales people pitched for another provider instead, they don't work for any cell provider bit they get direct incentives from time to time.

If you would contact moderators about your issue, they are known to make best to retain customers, you may get something extra, especially if it was public mobile or technical issue. Just talk to them again (the link above will not take you to chat bot) explain e situation and ask if there is anything they could offer to retain you.

Faisal2c
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it was suspended today. I don't know that my account suppose to be active in term to transfer my port to another service. but 6 months ago I had an issue with public mobile because of their sales man at the mall. it took me 5 days to fix the issue and now I don't know how long it will take. 

for line termination or signal issues we suppose to have immediate response. Imagine your self outside traveling between cities and your public mobile signal is gone because a mistake by a sales man. to fix that you need to write in forum and wait for the right person to fix it! and here I'm

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Faisal2c 

Sorry to read about your troubles. It is true that some services just don't fit for some people.

No prepaid carrier will allow a number transfer without being active. So perhaps get your account going again and then 25 or so days later do your plan of transferring out. That way you wouldn't be just wasting your money. But it's your money.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Faisal2c hi sorry but your account needs to be active in order to port a number if it has been longer than 90 days suspended your number is gone 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Really sorry about that

But they will not release number unless your account is active

You could try to plead with moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Don't hold your breath though

Need Help? Let's chat.