cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help me to Port from Koodo! I'm bad with technology :)

CarolineSC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K,

I know you must be busy, but I sent you a private message this morning with my information to port over from Koodo. Please help me as my billing cycle is soon coming up and I don't know how to do it without your help. 

Thanks again. 

6 REPLIES 6

flexwong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you activate your sim yet? If so, just go to the self serve section to complete the phone number transfer. Follow the advice listed here:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Koodo-mobile-porting/m-p/81757#M13812

- do not use the same email address for Koodo and Public Mobile

- do not request the port-in during activation; take a temporary number, log out, confirm all services are active, log back into your account and select Transfer Number under Change Phone Number

- do not use any identifier except your Koodo account number; it is always the best item for any port-in request

- do not make any errors in the Authourized User; this must be exactly as it appears on your Koodo bill

- do not use the person's Koodo number as the Alternate Number; use someone else's

- do not forget to click "I am authourized ...." BEFORE you entering your Koodo number (courtesy imm1304)

alirazaa

steps are very simple, i was a koodo customer. 

first activate your sim

once activated wait for couple of hours and make sure your sim is active

login to your online account

click on change number

provide all the information and click I am authorized person

proceed with number porting.

CarolineSC

I am a prepaid customer. Signed up for the 120 day plan.

CarolineSC

I don't think I can do this porting from Koodo.

riversday

Are you a monthly customer or a prepaid customer?

alirazaa

Login to your account -> change number, provide all the information and you should be good to go.

Ali

Need Help? Let's chat.