cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan upgrade

Osaga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my plan just renewed but I was wondering if there's a 'grace' period to upgrade the plan... I wanted to switch to the $60 promo with US roaming data

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Osaga  just going to state WHT I would do in your situation

1) futuredate the plan change

2) add funds to your account equal to the difference in plan costs

3) message moderator_team and explain what happened and what you would like. In the past they have been pretty good granting these type of requests when done within a day or two

4) be patient it might take time to get a reply 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you're planning on doing some travel to USA, then have a look at the Public Mobile 10 Day US Roaming Add-on options that are also currently available...

U.S. Talk, Text and Data Bundle

Unlimited Talk, International Text and 250MB Data for just $20 for 10 days.

U.S. Talk and Text Bundle

Unlimited Talk and International Text for just $15 for 10 days.

U.S. Talk Only

Unlimited Talk for just $8 for 10 days.

U.S. Text Only

Unlimited International Text for just $8 for 10 days.

U.S. Data Only

250MB Data for $10, 500MB Data for $15 and 1GB Data for $20 for 10 days.

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Osaga wrote:

Thanks...  I was hoping there was grace period...  I guess there's a downside to auto pay 

Haha. Yea. It does what it is supposed to do when sometimes we don't want it to. I've been there, i feel your pain. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Osaga wrote:

my plan just renewed but I was wondering if there's a 'grace' period to upgrade the plan... I wanted to switch to the $60 promo with US roaming data

@Osaga No there isn't but you can setup the plan change and chose for it to take effect on your next renewal. 

AutoPay reduces your bill by $2 every 30 days! That a good thing. 🙂

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Osaga 

Generally, there is no refunds.  You can set your plan change at your next renewal.  

Or you could try to contact moderator, so see whether thay can change it earlier, but there is no guarantees.  Maybe top up your account to make up the difference.  YMMV.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Osaga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks...  I was hoping there was grace period...  I guess there's a downside to auto pay 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Osaga hi no there is not if you change your plan now you will forfeit what you paid for it

Need Help? Let's chat.