Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Plan not working/ Data issue

Service just came back for me.

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@mrlise @skifan @yippee @Saba @KFrenette99 @oscar_jr 

check it out is issue Towers Map in your area...outages Here link, 

something maybe is help, do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

yippee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looks like it is all fixed now.  Sweet!

skifan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Latest Twitter update ( 11:02am):  Service is still down in Vancouver area.

[Update] Our team continues to work on restoring service. Please stay tuned for updates. Thanks for your patience!

JodiL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is currently a network issue with all Telus based networks in Western Canada.

oscar_jr

I am also having the same problem with all four phones in our household. Initially it was just no data (error read: data temporarily turned off by carrier) but then talk and text went down afterwards. Everything still down as of now

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Mine's back.

Gzuzgirl

Phone is working WOOT!! not sure about data as the "Public Mobile" that normally shows in the top left of my screen is still not showing.

softech
Mayor / Maire

as of 50 mins ago, Telus Twitter still saying working on it.  no confirmation that it is fully up yet.

croftrandle

It's back!

TELUS Support

TELUSsupport
·
5m

[Update] Service has been restored for our BC and AB mobility customers. We'll continue to monitor to ensure network stability, and we appreciate your patience!
Need Help? Let's chat.