Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moved:

Re: Plan not working/ Data issue

skifan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Twitter updates are working for @Telus.....nothing on the @publicmobile page.  Seems it is BC and AB for sure.

"[Update] We're aware of an outage currently impacting wireless customers in BC and AB. Our team is working to restore service ASAP. Thanks for your patience!"

Jillygreen5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I noticed that as well. No service on 2 of my phones in the South Okanagan, constant notifications about service turned off by my operator for SIM 1 or data service temporarily not offered by the mobile network. Frustrating in the extreme. I also went to Telus' website and couldn't get to their outages page. I did submit a support ticket with Public Mobile's chatbot, so hopefully it gets resolved soon. I have no communication until then.

jaskirat

Lower mainland. Both lines are out. No service, or data. Account page looks normal. Weird but telus reported they have an issue on twitter 25 minutes ago. Hopefully gets fixed soon!

Meow
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No data/cell issues in York region (ON).

It must be local outage...

jaskirat

@Meow according to telus twitter update, it's BC and AB only

croftrandle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think it might be popping in and out. I understand it is a widespread problem with both Telus and Bell.

skifan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Info from @Telus....which would also affect Koodo, Public and likely much of Bell in Western Canada.

[Update] We're aware of an outage currently impacting wireless customers in BC and AB. Our team is working to restore service ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

Cleaner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my 2 phones been out here in Revelstoke BC also. About 1/2 hr now, plan all paid, cant figure out why. May be technical issues on their end. who knows for sure. This is our only means of communication. Not impressed. Hope I don't have to change providers.

Cleaner.

ttran_27

Can report mine was not working for the past 30 mins from Langley, BC.  Getting messages data and voice has been temporarily turned off.  It seems to be working intermittently now, but still not good.  Glad to know this seems to be some kind of telus outage and hopefully its fixed soon

Need Help? Let's chat.