cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not auto renewed and unable to log into account to update

Sloughran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have texts telling me my plan was unable to be auto renewed with the Auto pay, which I see was an issue for a number of accounts.  Now when I try to log into my account, all I get is a blank screen.  Not even an option to actually input my log in information.  Tried different browsers, clearing history ect.  Still nothing.

20 REPLIES 20

RichardBrian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

call *611 and manually enter your outstanding balance and the service will be restored. I just did it ... hopefully the autopay service will be restored.

@Sloughran  Self-Serve is back.. try again

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sloughran 

You can pick up a payment voucher from any one of these locations and apply it dialling  *611

The amount of the payment voucher needs to equal your plan amount,  less any amount available in your available funds. 

HALIMACS_0-1617638201312.png

Confirmed that I have issue to get to Self-Serve, too.  I was on it when I first replied but I have the same blank page issue now.

Sloughran

PEI

Sloughran

Even this hasn't worked.  As of now I've managed to get the account restarted with manual payment.  I will have to periodically check if I can get into the accounts or not.  Thank you! 🙂 

@Sloughran  I was able to logon 5 mins ago.. but not anymore.  So, i guess the site really has some problem this moment.  Try back in an hour or 2 

@Sloughran  are you in BC by any chance?  There is another post about not able to logon to SelfServe as well

how about close all the browser windows again.   relaunch , try manually type out the address:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

Sloughran

I've tried the different browsers, cleared all history.  The desk top, lap top and phone.  I get teh Public Mobile page, I can log into the Community, but when I click on My account, another tab opens as usual I see https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ in the address bar and a blank white screen

@Sloughran wrote:

It was the April 2.  I have 3 accounts, and can't get into any of them at the moment. I started with the 1 that had Auto pay declined the day I received notification.  Now the log in page itself is simply blank.  Nowhere to input information.  Changing browsers ect doesn't seem to have any affect. 

@Sloughran , I can logon without issue.  Since all 3 accounts have issue logging in, it might be your browser?  did you try Incognito mode?  or maybe try a different browser completely? Chrome/Edge/Firefox?

Sloughran

I received the text April 2 the auto pay was declined, but received texts April 3, so I thought whatever hiccup it was was fixed.  Didn't look at it yesterday and then this morning was unable to make a call.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Sloughran I can logon the site without issue just now.   Maybe you can try again with another browser or on the phone?

And yes, PM has some hiccup with Autosys on April 2.  Did you lost your service since April 2? or was it working yesterday?

Sloughran

It was the April 2.  I have 3 accounts, and can't get into any of them at the moment. I started with the 1 that had Auto pay declined the day I received notification.  Now the log in page itself is simply blank.  Nowhere to input information.  Changing browsers ect doesn't seem to have any affect. 

@Sloughran 

If you happen to know your PIN number, you can dial * 611 from your device and manually make a payment from a valid payment card registered on the account

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sloughran 

It looks like other customers are having the same issue with self service account. Over the weekend (Friday to Saturday), many customers had issues with autopay failure.

Maybe try dialing 611 on your phone to manually load funds.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

You will need to know the PIN number.

Sloughran

I've been trying to get into the accounts since I was notified 3 days ago my plan wasn't able to be auto renewed.  😞 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Was your autopay supposed to be on April 2?  There was an issue that day with Autopay

You might want to dial 611 to pay for now if you remember your PIN

As for your logon issue.  Are you sure you have the password correct?  If so, maybe try back in an hour.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sloughran 

If you're unable to get into self serve to make a manual payment, you may wish to purchase a public mobile payment voucher at many Mobile Shop locations.

With that, you simply dial * 611 from your device and enter the voucher number.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Sloughran...

try again in a while, the blank page issue just started and I'm sure is only temporary....I hope !!

😬

Need Help? Let's chat.