cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan has not talking or texting features

sshuaib
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Just last week I switched to Public Mobile and got their $35 for 30 day plan with 1 GB of data and unlimited nationwide talk and text. This was one of the premade plans which I did not build. My issue is that when I switched to the plan, it only gave me the data and not the talk and text features. I reached out to the mod team and they have asked for my account details to verify my identity. It has been 5 days now and this issue still has not been fixed and this is getting ridiculous. All the forums I have read are saying the issue was resolved within 2 days max. This is very urgent and I have business calls to make, so please if someone could tell me if this normally takes this amount of time then please let me know. Also, if a moderator could get on this ASAP then that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Salman

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to @Moderator_Team.

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

Historically, wait times in 'really good' promotions are longer.  In the Fall 2016 Promo, there was a back log of at least a week, more likely 2 weeks.

As we're now in a new promotion, wait times will most likely increase, but please know, your issues will be dealt with on a first-in, first-out basis.  Suggested steps to help yourself out are to enable email notifications of new PM's delivered to your inbox so you can respond more quickly.

Tocibs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It shouldn't take 5 days.  I would resend to mod team.  They've always respond to me within an hour.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sshuaib Mods were very busy during the weekend and they might have missed your pm or they did not get to it. I suggest you to send a private message again to the Moderator_Team with your account info and an explanation. Hopefully, this time they take care of you right away. 

Need Help? Let's chat.