cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired

mahesh_m_smile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Account Status says plan expired. How to extend the plan. I am not able to do any calls now...

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mahesh_m_smile wrote:

My Account Status says plan expired. How to extend the plan. I am not able to do any calls now...

You can add fund to your account by using your autopay card info on file or buy a topup voucher.  Then, click on the reactivate current plan link on your overview page after login to get your phone working ASAP.

If you have autopay and its failed to renewal your plan, create a support ticket to ask moderator to look into your account why autopay failed using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mahesh_m_smile  If you cannot make calls and are on and unlimited calling plan then your renewal failed. Test making a manual payment to get up and running again and also submit a ticket to Public and complain that Auto-Pay does not work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Is it your payment due date?

At renewal time account goes like this.

• Active to expired
  • Expired to suspended with this note Screenshot_20200205_002706.jpg.
  • Suspended back to Active once system collects the money.

As for your calling. Renewal shouldn't affect that. Are you by change one the $15 plan and used up all your outgoing minutes? Does anything else not work on your phone?

Keep us posted.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When is your payment date ?  When log into your account - do you see a reactive button ?

Do you have autopay setup ?  Sometimes it fails and you would either have to make a manual top-up or pay with a voucher.

Need Help? Let's chat.