cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Switch Failed and My Account is suspended.

Yang_P
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I really need your help on this. My plan supposed to be switched to the new 12GB promotion plan on my next renewal date which is Nov 8, 2016 but it turned into that my account has been suspended. I logged in to my account and topped up another $120 to reactivate my account but it still says my account is suspended. I also checked my transaction history and it indicates that I have already made the payments on Nov 8 since I am enrolled in the autopay program so there is no way I should miss the payment. Therefore, my request is could you please switch me over to the new 12GB plan since I had made the plan change request quite a while ago and refund my the extra $120 payment? This is caused by the misleading information on the website so I deserve to get my extra $120 payment back to my credit card. Thanks in advance.

Could someone help me one this? This is really urgent! Thanks again. 

@Mary_M

25 REPLIES 25

Spector
Awesome @Yang_P, my account was fixed but it still has money in it but I want that put back on my CC. If I don't see some movement by Monday I will bother them. Not a big deal of course since the money is still there.

@Yang_P wrote:

My issue gets resolved by @Shazia_K@thymaster, your case should be taken care of soon.

Yang_P

My issue gets resolved by @Shazia_K@thymaster, your case should be taken care of soon.

thymaster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes but you didn't get suspended like I did for 36 hours or you'll be angry and frustrated too.

f_fn

My plan updated after 5 days. Be patient

Yang_P

Thanks! It is just that this issue has been bothering me for 2 days.

hung52

Same as me, Just be patient and wait they will resolve 1 by 1 all of you. JUST WAIT! 

Yang_P

@Shazia_K, please help once you see this! Thanks.

thymaster

Yes you will, you are warned. There's many thread on this topic for a while and PM is aware of the system glitch but have not fixed this problem yet. Sigh.

I'm without service for 24 hours now. I've sent 3 messages to 3 different people and so far they haven't even read my messages.

f_fn

I have another plan update on Nov 11th. I am sure I'll have the same issue. 

thymaster

I will send her a private as well. So far, my message hasn't been read yet. 

Spector
I sent it directly too Shazia.

@Yang_P wrote:

BTW, who did you contract to in order to get this issue resolved? 

thymaster

@Saray_O and @Mary_M 

Been waiting for them all morning and I'm worried that if the business hours are ending soon it means I won't have service for the entire day. And obviously they aren't going to reimburse me for lost service. This is stupid on PM. They knew of the problem weeks ago and they never took the time to fix it. Now they will have a ton of complaints and unsatisfied customers. 

Yang_P

BTW, who did you contract to in order to get this issue resolved? 

thymaster

This is the **bleep**test serviver ever. PM knew of this problem weeks ago and they never took the time to fix it. I'm so pissed off I have no service and there isn't anyone responding to my private messages. 

This is **bleep**ed up. I've always paid my bills on time and never been interrrupted by a cell service in my entire life. Now for the first time my service is interrupted by a plan change. This is my punishment for trying to save a few dollars.

Yang_P

Thanks! Hopefully they can resolve my issue soon. We had extactly the same issue.

Spector
Got my reply. My plan was fixed (12GBs/90 baby)....and told that the credit was applied to my CC but it doesn't show as of yet. But happy that I got some movement considering how busy they are. here's hoping this doesn't happen again next autopay.

@Yang_P wrote:

@Mary_M Please resolve once you see this. Thanks!

Yang_P

@Mary_M Please resolve once you see this. Thanks!

Yang_P
Hopefully this can get resolved soon.

f_fn
It happened to me on November 6 and hasn't fixed yet.

Jafakin
@Yang_P same thing happened to me. It said my account was suspended but still was able to use my phone. The warning disappeared the next day but I was still on the old 6gb plan and not the new fall promotion 12gb plan. I have pm the mod ytd but they haven't read my msg yet. I guess we have to have patience.

Spector

just the general "Get help" last night.  I wanted too see if they fixed it before I whined too much.  I read a few threads and saw it was happening a lot.

Today I set up this community forum account to get it fixed and I sent an email to one of the mods just now.  Of course being an idiot I put in wrong phone number and had to send it again.

So I will keep my good eye watching till it gets fixed....I'm not worried.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@Yang_P  See below regarding contact mods.

Doesnt matter which one you private message, they are all sharing a queue.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

Yang_P
@Spector, who did you send the message to? Thanks.

Spector

This happened to me as well....did the same thing last night and it double charged my CC as well.  I sent them a msg to credit me back but they have not yet.

But the difference is it shows as paid, but with the 6GB plan....but of course I wanted the new one...so back too sending in e-mails

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

hello @Yang_P, unfortunately this is a known issue that has popped up as of late, I don't believe these is anythin you can do without the help of a moderator.  Be sure to send them a private message, including the below info.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

You'll have to sit tight for a little while as the mods are dealing with high volume of requests.

Need Help? Let's chat.