cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phones won’t receive texts or calls

Taya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 3 lines with Public mobile. My line is working fine but my 2 daughters are not. I renewed the plans and it says active online but they don’t work. No texts, calls, data, nothing. Its been about 2 weeks now 

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Taya wrote:

I have 3 lines with Public mobile. My line is working fine but my 2 daughters are not. I renewed the plans and it says active online but they don’t work. No texts, calls, data, nothing. Its been about 2 weeks now 

Maybe try removing the SIMS and re-inserting after a few minutes and rebooting your daughters' phones.  Another thing to try is the lost/stolen trick.  Log into their account, select plans/add-ons, select phone lost, suspend and log out and wait several minutes.  Log back in and report phone found and restart the phone.  One other to try is to top up the accounts with one dollar and restart the phone.

Two weeks is a long time, so if any of the suggestions don't work message Moderator_Team for assistance here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To hear back could be upwards of two days right now as the moderators seem to be backlogged again.

I think I saw an occasion before where someone tried to sign up a number of accounts on the same email address. Did you use separate email address for each account?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Have you been in communication with a moderator as of yet? Have you created community accounts fo them? If you need moderator help in the end, they'll each need one to approve work on their accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.