cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone won’t work

Sampatterson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey I’m Sam Patterson .

i was phoneless all day driving to navigate from Vancouver to kelowna with out a phone for a nap - and I paid !! I don’t get it . This phone provider really is upsetting .. 

the anxiety of not having a working phone when you pay on time , do everything right .. it’s so so stressful . If we can’t fix this problem I’m leaving the network for something more reliable 

actually went to Walmart twice this month and bought two $40 top ups and utilized them all on my account cause I had no wifi all month basically. 

but throughout the month it kept saying my service will expire on August 10 which was yesterday. But I bought over $80 of public mobile credits this month and now my service has been completely deactivated I’ve tried calling 611 and it tells me this this is so unfair I really wish this company had a person to talk to

6 REPLIES 6

@Sampatterson  In order for add-ons to work you need an active account. Dial 611 from your phone. If your account is suspended it means that you did not have enough funds in your account to cover your renewal.

In the future instead of purchasing data add-ons best to submit a ticket to PM and ask them to renew your plan early or change to a plan that includes more data.

@Sampatterson wrote:

Hey I’m Sam Patterson .

i was phoneless all day driving to navigate from Vancouver to kelowna with out a phone for a map - and I paid !! I don’t get it . This phone provider really is upsetting .. 

the anxiety of not having a working phone when you pay on time , do everything right .. it’s so so stressful . If we can’t fix this problem I’m leaving the network for something more reliable 

actually went to Walmart twice this month and bought two $40 top ups and utilized them all on my account cause I had no wifi all month basically. 

but throughout the month it kept saying my service will expire on August 10 which was yesterday. But I bought over $80 of public mobile credits this month and now my service has been completely deactivated I’ve tried calling 611 and it tells me this this is so unfair I really wish this company had a person to talk to

@Sampatterson contact a moderator for assistance click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator   check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sampatterson 

Did you buy any add-ons with that $80? Like the 1gb data add-on?

If come Aug 10 you didn't have enough balance in your account to pay for the 30 day plan then the plan will stop.

Sampatterson

Hey I’m Sam Patterson .

i was phoneless all day driving to navigate from Vancouver to kelowna with out a phone for a map - and I paid !! I don’t get it . This phone provider really is upsetting .. 

Sampatterson

Need Help? Let's chat.