cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone usage history information access after 3 months

Antgargir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to find a phone number of an incoming call from December 2019, but it seems we can only access the last 3 months of our usage history.

Could anyone help me in this matter?

Thanks!

Antonio

22 REPLIES 22

@srlawren wow, sorry LOL must have got lost in self serve. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Naepalm wrote:

@srlawren 

in your self-serve account it does say 180 days search ability though?

Have you looked at transaction history in your self serve account? It may only work on the desktop? 

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 2.48.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 2.43.38 PM.png

@Naepalm what you've pictured is transaction history; what @Antgargir was asking about was usage history.  

Usage history gives you two presets:  7 days or 30 days:

UsageHistory_Presets.png

If you instead pick a custom range, the farthest you can go back in the start date field is 3 months; older days are grayed out and not clickable:

UsageHistory_CustomRange.png

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren 

in your self-serve account it does say 180 days search ability though?

Have you looked at transaction history in your self serve account? It may only work on the desktop? 

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 2.48.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 2.43.38 PM.png

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Maybe it's a relic from Koodo prepaid self serve since the system seems to be like the old Koodo one? I'm not sure what level of history it provided

srlawren

@jor123 wrote:

So it looks like you can get 6 months history then with moderator intervention?

@jor123 @Naepalm  interesting.  That articles does not talk about contacting the moderator team to get additional history; rather, the article implies you should be able to get up to 180 days worth yourself in your self-serve account.  This, however, is quite incorrect.  I just logged into my own and verified it only lets me go back to January 21st.  

@CS_Agent @Alan_K @Tiana_V could you please review the article that @Naepalm linked, namely https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/view-bill-information ?  I believe it contains misleading information in the sentence "Please note, we only provide history for your last 180 days".  It would appear the actual number is 90 days (or perhaps 3 calendar months?). 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So it looks like you can get 6 months history then with moderator intervention?

@srlawren 

you can find it here.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/view-bill-information

last line says please note we only provide for your last 180 days. 

Screenshot_20200420_211031.jpg

srlawren

@Naepalm wrote:

@Antgargir 

they actually keep 180days of usage so they should be able to get that to you in a jiffy. Click on the little   bubble   in the corner you should be fine. 

Enjoy your amazing evening!

@Naepalm where did you get this info from?  I was under the understanding that the moderator team only have access to the same 90 day sliding window as we see in our self-serve accounts.

Antgargir

@JoyLuck  Thank you! I will be trying this and Ill let you know. I already contacted a moderator since friday with no answer.

Antgargir

@gblackma Thanks ! Ill try that procedure and let you know. I did contact a moderator since friday with no answer. 

Antgargir

@geopublic Thanks, Ill try that and let you know.

@Antgargir  the moderators ( PM customer service), the only people who can give the information required. You have to ask them for it. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing allows the process to continue.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

@Antgargir wrote:

@geopublic  Thanks but I have an iPhone.

@Antgargir  Bummer!! You should check  with Apple they must have something similar attached to you Apple ID.

Antgargir

@geopublic  Thanks but I have an iPhone.

Antgargir

@gblackma Thanks, who should I give this information?

Antgargir

@Naepalm  Thanks but Im not sure to understand correctly what you mean.

@Antgargir If you use Android and a Google account you should be able to go online and review all your call logs. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Antgargir 

they actually keep 180days of usage so they should be able to get that to you in a jiffy. Click on the little   bubble   in the corner you should be fine. 

Enjoy your amazing evening!

@Antgargir This information is required for an invoice. You could try adding it to your message to the moderators to speed up getting your December call history.

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

Antgargir

@BearFBI  Unfortunately it only goes back to february 2020.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Antgargir Could it maybe be in your phone call log locally on the device. It should go back that far

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Antgargir wrote:

I'm trying to find a phone number of an incoming call from December 2019, but it seems we can only access the last 3 months of our usage history.

Could anyone help me in this matter?

Thanks!

Antonio

Contact a moderator, they maybe able to assist you.

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Need Help? Let's chat.