cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone service having difficulties?

@Pawprints1986 When it comes to call quality, issues can unfortunately be on either side of the connection. This can sometimes make troubleshooting difficult.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm experiencing call drops too and it's infuriating because I'm on hold to get customer service agent and when the call drops that means I have to call back and wait in queue again. I've wasted many hours due to this issue.

Mayor / Maire

@LindaL wrote:

I'm experiencing call drops too and it's infuriating because I'm on hold to get customer service agent and when the call drops that means I have to call back and wait in queue again. I've wasted many hours due to this issue.

Probably due to covid... everyone on their phones.

"Canada’s biggest wireless carriers say they are working on a fix to address complaints about dropped or incomplete cellphone calls as large swaths of the population change their behaviour in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Canadians are making more cellphone calls than usual as they work remotely, contact government agencies and check in on family members and friends as they attempt to follow social distancing protocols. Many took to Twitter in recent days to complain about not being able to place a wireless call, receiving “all circuits busy" messages, or an increase in dropped calls."

Need Help? Let's chat.