cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working signed up April 12

Sfroe83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I’ve not been able to sign up under my new account, luckily I found my old one.  I signed up April 12th trying to port over a number, unfortunately that number was unavailable.  That being said I still don’t have a phone that works and it’s been almost two weeks!  

xxxxxxxxxx Is my phone number 

(edited by computergeek541: phone number removed)

3 REPLIES 3

@Sfroe83 I signed up a few months ago and have had no problems since. The main issues most people have seem to either be things that effect a large group of people or things people did to themselves by not paying attention to what they were doing when they make account changes. I think there are fewer problems with PM then most providers. With Rogers I was constantly calling them (waiting forever on hold) because of "errors" in my bill.

Sfroe83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks @Alex888, I have sent them a message.  Hopefully they are able to assist me further.  I’ve not had much luck with Public Mobile, this being my second attempt with issues.  How has your experience been?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Sfroe83 You will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They are very busy right not so it may take a few days.
Need Help? Let's chat.