cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is not using my Holiday Data Bonus

sandu_dima
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my plan recently renewed, and ever since then, when I use data, it uses my plan's data, not the Holiday add-on data.  I still have about 1gb of data left from that add-on, but I do not know how to use it.  Thank you for the help.

5 REPLIES 5

dougc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Wow !   Four  community members answering with the solution all within a (couple)  min !   Awesome.     😎

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@sandu_dima 

Your plan data will always be used first and once that is used up for each cycle your promo data will be used.

@sandu_dima wrote:

Hello, my plan recently renewed, and ever since then, when I use data, it uses my plan's data, not the Holiday add-on data.  I still have about 1gb of data left from that add-on, but I do not know how to use it.  Thank you for the help.

Your plan data gets used first as intended. Your plan data getting used first is to your advantage because if you don't use that up before the renewal, it goes to waste. The bonus data for either the holiday giveway (2GB) or boxing week (5GB) stay on your account until used up.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @sandu_dima 

Your included plan's data will be consumed before add-on data.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@sandu_dima wrote:

@sandu_dima Your available plan data is always used first. Once the plan data runs out, your bonus/add on data gets used until it either runs out or your plan renews, thus starting the plan data again.

Need Help? Let's chat.