cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone doesn’t have data and calls

Dmitrii
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey beautiful people!

Today I payed 50$, like I always do, for my plan 50 for 8Gb. But system charge me twice 10$ and stop all services. So my Iphone became iPod 😢. Could someone help, what to do in this situation?

10 REPLIES 10

Hadjaron
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay I am trying 

Hadjaron

I said my data doesn’t work 

Hadjaron

I up date last night but service call work data didn’t working

Hadjaron

My data doesn’t work 

sudesh_kumar46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! First check did you buy any add on service in your selfservice public mobile account? because some time it charged it self, first turned off wifi connect if you are using it, second turned off your iphone then take the sim out, then insert your public mobile sim card and then switched on the iphone then your mobile service will be resumed.. if you will face the same issue then check with your credit card statement that payment of CAD$50 has been approved by bank or not.. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Dmitrii wrote:

Hey beautiful people!

Today I payed 50$, like I always do, for my plan 50 for 8Gb. But system charge me twice 10$ and stop all services. So my Iphone became iPod 😢. Could someone help, what to do in this situation?

@Dmitrii hey Dmitrii thank you so much for calling us "beautiful people".. even if some of us are just pretty, not beautiful 😁

I don't understand your situation.  You said you "payed 50$."   And then said "But system charged me twice 10$" .. 2 times 10$ equals 20$.  Anyway, I understood "stop all services" so you don't have mobile service at all.  ok then, follow the suggestions above and let us know how your situation got solved.  Good luck!

Jessar12

Try turning off your phone with the SIM card in, take the SIM card out then turn your phone back in and put the SIM card back. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Dmitrii But system charge me twice 10$ and stop all services. So my Iphone became iPod 😢

lol yes!

contact customer support mods if you still can't your account working

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen

type "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Dmitrii You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dmitrii wrote:

Hey beautiful people!

@Dmitrii hi try putting it in airplane mode for 5 minutes then restart  

Need Help? Let's chat.