cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone cant receive phone calls !!!

hwang279
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my phone is HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro (it's not on the phone list)

I cant receive phone calls at all....my friend called me and it's always busy. BUT I also tried it on IPhone 6 and still couldn't receive phone calls. Please help !

8 REPLIES 8

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@hwang279 try dialing ##21# and ##004# to reset your call forwarding. maybe it's forwarded to a busy signal?

@hwang279 by chance is your mate pro dual sim? If so, a long shot, but try the other sim slot.

hwang279

Outgoing calls is fine. Just the incoming calls got busy line😂

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@hwang279 hi there, were you porting your number from another provider?  if so, It can take up to 3 hours to complete if from a cell provider. When porting you can make calls and send texts immediately. The last thing to complete is receive calls and texts. If it’s been more than 3 hours and you ported from a cell provider. Then your port is probably stuck.  Good to hear you already submitted a ticket as you need a moderator to fix it for you.

Welcome to Public Mobile!  1

@hwang279  standard response time for moderators is 24/48 hours usually quicker though.

Keep an eye on your inbox. Envelope top right ish on these forums. That's where they will reply.

hwang279

Thanks! I already sent my request. Do you know how long does it take them to respond?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hwang279  The Huawei mate 30 pro is compatible with Public Mobile. Best to submit a ticket and ask PM to investigate or reset your account.

@hwang279 wrote:

Hi my phone is HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro (it's not on the phone list)

I cant receive phone calls at all....my friend called me and it's always busy. BUT I also tried it on IPhone 6 and still couldn't receive phone calls. Please help !

Do outgoing calls work? The fact that callers contacting you hear a busy signal means that this likely isn't a device issue as people should still be reaching your voicemail box.

Need Help? Let's chat.