cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Records Acquiring

gray231
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to obtain my phone records of incoming and outgoing calls and txts for a legal matter. How do I obtain this data?

5 REPLIES 5

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gray231 

Just log into your account 

Under "OverView"  > Click "View My Usage" 

ddeep91_0-1585261426460.png

on the next page, You will see  2 options,  "7 DAYS/30 DAYS" or Select your own dates. 

ddeep91_1-1585261484956.png

You can put the dates in and  go back as far as you like and print them out by

pressing  "CRTL+P" on your computer and selecting your printer.

Cheers! 

@kselmak  to expedite matters send them these items with your message it takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to get them

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @gray231 

You can contact moderators and they will give you pdf file with it

Tell them fort which period

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

If the records don't go back far enough in self service you will need to contact a moderator.

Choose ? in lower right hand corner.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@gray231, you can go to:

1. My Account
  2. Click on view usage
  3. Enter the date required
    Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 3.09.01 PM.png

4. You may need to submit a ticket or contact the moderator for more detailed information and to be more official too

5. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 3.11.17 PM.png

6. If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as a recipient for a private message.

7. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox. Make sure you respond within 24 hours or else, they will think you have resolved the issue on your own, and thus, you will need to create a new ticket for them!

*Note: Be advised, account verification will be required when contacting the Moderator Team

Need Help? Let's chat.