cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pb network unavailable

Chadmcvay350
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Been with PB about 3 weeks. I have an S8, i was on my phone this morning and it randomly disconnects from PB. It says network unavailable. I got a new sim. Same thing. Did network reset. Tried new sim in a different phone. It will not connect. My account says active. 

17 REPLIES 17

Chadmcvay350

I sent a message on Saturday. Still waiting 

jumphightosee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem since this morning, disconnected from network. I am waiting for reply from the moderator

@Chadmcvay350 wrote:

I tried a new sim. The lost phone trick, the add a dollar, i reset my network, tried my sim in a different phone, checked for blacklisted, and still ends up that public mobile is not available. I'm on the same phone I've had public mobile with for a few weeks. 

@Chadmcvay350  Definitely an account issue. The only one that can help resolve you issue is the Public Mobile moderator team. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

@Chadmcvay350 

You will need to contact moderator to help fix your account issue.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chadmcvay350

I tried a new sim. The lost phone trick, the add a dollar, i reset my network, tried my sim in a different phone, checked for blacklisted, and still ends up that public mobile is not available. I'm on the same phone I've had public mobile with for a few weeks. 

@Chadmcvay350 

If the lost/stolen phone trick does not work, you could try to manually load $1 to your account.  Another trick that us community members have used in past with some success.  If that does not work, you may need to contact moderator.  Expect 1-2 day wait. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Chadmcvay350

We checked the blacklisted with telus and pb. I came from telus. I've been using PB on my same phone. 

Chadmcvay350

I've been using this phone with PB

Chadmcvay350

Sorry. I didn't read the top. I'm doing that now

@Chadmcvay350 wrote:

Just to see if the sim was fried. We put in a new one. The person who set me up first

@Chadmcvay350  Sims dont normally go bad. Sounds like the issue is with your account or your phone. Are you sure your phone did not somehow get locked or blacklisted. What happens if you put another sim from another provider in your phone?

Chadmcvay350

I have my phone. 

@Chadmcvay350 

You could try the lost/stolen phone trick.  It seems to reset your plan/SIM card.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

Chadmcvay350

Just to see if the sim was fried. We put in a new one. The person who set me up first

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Chadmcvay350 wrote:

Been with PB about 3 weeks. I have an S8, i was on my phone this morning and it randomly disconnects from PB. It says network unavailable. I got a new sim. Same thing. Did network reset. Tried new sim in a different phone. It will not connect. My account says active. 

@Chadmcvay350  Why did you switch sim? Who made that recommendation?

Chadmcvay350

My account is active. I have been using it. Today it says network unavailable. Got a new sim. We added it on my account. Still the same. Tried sim in a different phone. Still nothing 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There have been issues with some users getting disconnected recently.  Contact a moderator.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Chadmcvay350To clarify, you have enabled the new SIM with your account via your profile online?

Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 4.05.45 PM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.