cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

kimberly7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to enter my payment vouchers from the shoppers drug mart to have my service back and it is not accepting it why? presently my phone is out of service because today my payment is due. This is very urgent because i have to keep checking my sister who have covid19 I need my service asap. My phone number is*** *** ****. I brought two $20 cards from shoppers drug mart today April 15th and the pin number is not going through. Please help asap. Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@Anonymous 

I understand PM has a limited budget.  But this is just a text message update without involving long testing after update.  

Change from

"Pay your amount due by 11:59PM on this day in order for your plan cycle to re-start"

to

"Pay your amount due by 12:00AM ET on this day in order for your plan cycle to re-start"

The rest of overview page are fine.

Yup. We've been over this. Others have been over this like pm-smayer97. I've sent messages to them. pm-smayer97 I think has.

I say all the date labels are peculiar. The upper area, the lower area, the right area, the heads up text.

But sure change that one piece and at least it could make a little sense. But it's all a bit of a misnomer to say due date when the day before is actually the due date. As it is, it's the date of the new term...not a due date.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@kimberly7, just an FYI, when I bought vouchers for the first time, and my last time, it says it may take 24 hours to get activated. The vouchers that I just bought takes 24 hours to get activated. I freaked out. Not only did 24 hours passed, and still nothing, it took 72 hours of freaking out.

In the end, once the vouchers were finally activated, a moderator had helped me to apply the vouchers on my account. 

On the vouchers themselves, it may tell you how long it takes to get activated. Granted, mine was from 2017, so hopefully 3 years later, they gotten better at it! 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous 

I understand PM has a limited budget.  But this is just a text message update without involving long testing after update.  

Change from

"Pay your amount due by 11:59PM on this day in order for your plan cycle to re-start"

to

"Pay your amount due by 12:00AM ET on this day in order for your plan cycle to re-start"

The rest of overview page are fine.

expire early.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping 

With the inactivity or even acknowledgment of it, I can only assume it's either way down the list of priorities or they're not interested.

Several people have informed them one way or another.

popping

@popping wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Alan_K , @Tiana_V 

Once again...someone thinks their payment is due on the date shown at the top but their service is suspended because that date and the lower sentence are wrong and misleading. Plus the heads up text.

Why did this change a few months ago? Was this somehow to be intentionally misleading and wrong? You've been informed about it many times all this time. Please change it.

@kimberly7 : you can also try the 611 service

Agree. 👍 👍   You and I discussed this around end of Nov 2019.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Plan-expired-1-day-early/m-p/455802

May be we should create a moderator support ticket for the back office tech support to work on it and send the ticket number to @Alan_K , @Tiana_V 

Oracle: Your opinion on this approach are welcome.  I don't want to step on people's toe.

popping

@Anonymous wrote:

@Alan_K , @Tiana_V 

Once again...someone thinks their payment is due on the date shown at the top but their service is suspended because that date and the lower sentence are wrong and misleading. Plus the heads up text.

Why did this change a few months ago? Was this somehow to be intentionally misleading and wrong? You've been informed about it many times all this time. Please change it.

Agree. 👍 👍   You and I discussed this around end of Nov 2019.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Plan-expired-1-day-early/m-p/455802

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@kimberly7 did you try any of the suggestions given to you in the other post you made 10 minutes ago?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alan_K , @Tiana_V 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

the picture makes it very clear, and helpful for, new members, well done.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

please contact a Mod by clicking the ? mark at bottom right corner asking speak human or scroll down and click on one of MODs  online, and please do not post your phone number on a public community like this, not recommended.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You can add the vouchers online in self service or use another phone to call 1-855-4PUBLIC.

If paying online do this to your browser:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

voucherpay.jpg

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kimberly7 Hi first click on the three dots top right corner and edit your post you were in a public forum and you don’t want your personal information here some retail outlets do not input their sales right away so therefore you may have to wait a couple hours before you input your vouchers

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@kimberly7 wrote:

I am trying to enter my payment vouchers from the shoppers drug mart to have my service back and it is not accepting it why? presently my phone is out of service because today my payment is due. This is very urgent because i have to keep checking my sister who have covid19 I need my service asap. My phone number is xxxxx I brought two $20 cards from shoppers drug mart today April 15th and the pin number is not going through. Please help asap. Thanks

Choose the 3 vertical dots top right in your post and edit out your personal info. This is a public forum.

dots.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.