cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment due

Sharon4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My payment is due Mar 20 and I just got a text saying it was due March 1st. What’s up with that?

13 REPLIES 13

I regularly get the renewal reminder text a day or two before renewal and another just after renewal even with autopay. Just ignore any extra texts you get about it, some sort of glitch.

AE_Collector

Sharon4

Hi Thanks, I am set up for autopay and so is my friend and she also got the text. It's probably an error text and I will keep watch on my credit card.

cglminsky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you set yourself up for autopay, no need to worry. I never received this kind of text and autopay works for me pretty well.

This was happening a lot a couple of months ago. I think I had about 6 texts one month telling me renewal was soon. The first one was two days after I had renewed and the last one at the proper time, a couple of days before renewal.

AE_Collector

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why didn't they fix this problem?!

I received the same incorrect message today.

@gblackma wrote:

@Sharon4 it's an errant text message.  It happens sometimes. Ignore it.

aragingbull

I got the same text message so I too was confused.  I had paid Feb 19.  My account shows next payment as March 20.  I pm'd a mod awhile ago so I'm sure I'll get a similar reply that it's an error but I'll be sure to pay attention in the next few days to the billing.

Sharon4

Yes this is my second month and I set myself up for autopay when I was paying on the 20th of February,  But it's not due until the 20th of March

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sharon4 wrote:

My payment is due Mar 20 and I just got a text saying it was due March 1st. What’s up with that?

@Sharon4  You can ignore that text. To get the correct plan renewal date dial 611 from your phone.

Tedward

Got the same text. Mine is not due until May 2020 - Last payment was Feb 2020

Will keep a close eye out and hope it was a error.

Very glad to see other people post as now I know it was not just me.

Great 

mpw2594

Hey Sharon,

It could be that you made a change was made to your account the previous month and will be charged to your account on March 1, 2020. Is your bill normally charged on the 20th of each month?

@Sharon4 wrote:

Sharon4

Ok hopefully that's what it is 🙂

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Sharon4 it's an errant text message.  It happens sometimes. Ignore it.

@Sharon4 wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Probably an error I got same..my due date is the 6th

...it's happened in past that it was sent in error

Need Help? Let's chat.