cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Processing Down?

jasonbiggin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is payment processing down?  My auto-renew didn't process, however, I did get my $2 auto-renew credit.  When the auto-renew didn't process, I didn't get notified of an issue.  Today I got a text informing me that my service is suspended.

I tried to manually process the payment using the portal, but that failed as well.  Previous auto-renewals processed without issue.  I also tried using a different CC but got the same response.

I confirmed my credit cards are in good standing.

Please let me know if there is a processing issue or further steps I should take.

Thanks,

Jason

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Judging by the traffic in the community forum, it doesn't look like there's a widespread payment system outage.  There are customers renewing every day.  There isn't the large number of other customers complaining about the same issue.  It's likely am isolated issue.  In any event contacting the moderator team is the best way forward.

@jasonbigginYou could also go to a Walmart or London Drugs and buy a PM voucher there, I don't think they charge extra fees there.

@jasonbiggin You would have to contact a moderator about credit card issues, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

jasonbiggin

@Alex888 

Forgot to mention, I have tried Chrome and Firefox

jasonbiggin

@Alex888 thanks for your response.  

Phone is no longer working and CC was not charged.

I would rather not use recharge.com as there is an additional cost and yet another company to trust with my credit card details.

Do you know if there is a way to see if there is a processing issue with Public?

Thanks,

Jason

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@jasonbiggin  Is your phone still working? If it is they payment process may not have gone through yet. Check your credit card to see if payment has been taken and when, if it was taken today and your phone still works then it's still being processed.

If your phone is not working and you cant get it to accept a credit card try accessing your account through a different browser (Chrome incognito usually works best), if it still won't accept it you can go to www.recharge.com and buy a voucher which you can load onto your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.