cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patience is Virtue

lammer03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hope everything is going well with you guys, I just want to make a note telling you guys how much I can't stop stressing being patient. Just now my Iphone suddenly half-worked, and got data (LTE) and let me say it is very fast even though I only get 2 bars in my room, second I can receive and sent out text BUT I still have a problem with receiving calls which worries me as tomorrow I have a possible job offer/acceptance call coming my way either in the morning/afternoon, but I am not panicking. Why? Because being cool, calm collected and not stressing out, just being positive this mysterious force field of positivity will make everything work out, if your negative then bad luck will just keep on coming. This isn't a brag post but just a post for you guys to tell you stop stressing, relax and let the mods or luck will come to you, and hopefully you will get at least text message/data or phone call working.

P.S this was after almost 48 hours after I ported, After almost over 55 hours, Everything is up and running for me, the porting either self-fixed itself or maybe the Mods did their magic behind the scenes without giving me a private message back, but I am 100% operational with my plan now. So Ladies/Gents just hang in there, your time will come!!

Here is a tip I notcied on 2 different occaion when the text/data worked and then later my "receiving phone call" worked (Iphone is what I use by the way): How I knew my LTE/Text Message/Phone Calling worked is when the bar on my phone got stuck at 1 (or the lowest possible signal) even though I knew there are coverage in my area, it just means that everything is ported and you need to restart your phone or 'Airplane mode' something that pushes your signal to start over then you should be able to do everything.

6 REPLIES 6

@Abbyrificus wrote:

Patience is indeed a required virtue when, in my case (porting from Freedom for the promotion), I've had to deal with:

1) Credit card denied

2) Second attempt, activates but "something went wrong" pops up

3) Can't login to Self-serve

4) Can't call

5) Can't text

6) Can't use data

7) Even the topic I made had no replies, even though it seems most topics get replied to. Silence upon silence...

Yet strangely, I got my activation email and my referral got their bonus notice.

Hopefully Simon_O (whom I messaged because he was online at the time) or another mod can get to it eventually before the 30th...

I am not sure about your topic that you created because it is not showing up at all. There multiple members checking checking and still checking for new posts every 0.001 seconds so that they can help people with issues . So to summarize your topic isn't showing up and we can't really do much when the problem is in the system. Best we do is lighten the mood *_*

Abbyrificus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Patience is indeed a required virtue when, in my case (porting from Freedom for the promotion), I've had to deal with:

1) Credit card denied

2) Second attempt, activates but "something went wrong" pops up

3) Can't login to Self-serve

4) Can't call

5) Can't text

6) Can't use data

7) Even the topic I made had no replies, even though it seems most topics get replied to. Silence upon silence...

Yet strangely, I got my activation email and my referral got their bonus notice.

Hopefully Simon_O (whom I messaged because he was online at the time) or another mod can get to it eventually before the 30th...

@zhadj030 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@lammer03, totally agree with this.  The best medicine may be to recite the serenity prayer, even if atheist/agnostic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serenity_Prayer

Does doing yoga help ???, too bad 04/20 is already over XD

Sure why not, calms the nerves and provides a bit of exercise.  It is all good.

@will13am wrote:

@lammer03, totally agree with this.  The best medicine may be to recite the serenity prayer, even if atheist/agnostic.

Does doing yoga help ???, too bad 04/20 is already over XD

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lammer03 wrote:

Hope everything is going well with you guys, I just want to make a note telling you guys how much I can't stop stressing being patient. Just now my Iphone suddenly half-worked, and got data (LTE) and let me say it is very fast even though I only get 2 bars in my room, second I can receive and sent out text BUT I still have a problem with receiving calls which worries me as tomorrow I have a possible job offer/acceptance call coming my way either in the morning/afternoon, but I am not panicking. Why? Because being cool, calm collected and not stressing out, just being positive this mysterious force field of positivity will make everything work out, if your negative then bad luck will just keep on coming. This isn't a brag post but just a post for you guys to tell you stop stressing, relax and let the mods or luck will come to you, and hopefully you will get at least text message/data or phone call working.

P.S this was after almost 48 hours after I ported

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Thanks for sharing. Agreed
So many fm users joining pm that's why backlog keep getting bigger and bigger mod team doing there best hopefully they will fix it for long run.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.