cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pass word change in Self serve ....NOT WORKING ....WHY!!!!

Izzy1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my Pass word 4 times today and nothing ...can not get into my account .

This is very frustrating and makes me wonder about this phone company

I need it FIXED ASAP or its BYE BYE ...to your company and i will take as many people along as a possible can to leave this BS behind

5 REPLIES 5

Izzy1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes i received the link in my email and put in a new PW then it told me to log in with the new PW ..... and to my surprise for the fourth time ....you log in FAILED

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@Izzy1 wrote:

I changed my Pass word 4 times today and nothing ...can not get into my account .

I need it FIXED ASAP or its BYE BYE ...to your company and i will take as many people along as a possible can to leave this BS behind

Did you received PM password reset email after submitted the form using "Forgot your password?" link on the login page?

That's just it popping. We don't know. Dunkgirl has wondered the same thing. So we wait.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Izzy1 wrote:

Did you received PM password reset email after submitted the form using "Forgot your password?" link on the login page?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Izzy1 wrote:

@Izzy1Sorry, sadly the password reset is still broken for some users, you need to contact the moderator team Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and phone number, pin number, date of birth, mailing address and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Why is the Self-Serve password reset functionality not working?

There is a known issue that some Community members are unable to reset their password without the help of our Moderator Team.  

What do I do if I‘m unable to reset my password?

In order to fix this problem, please contact a moderator. From there, they’ll be able to reset the password.

1. Private Messaging: You can do this by searching for our unique Community Moderator’s profile avatar then, on the right-side of their profile, click on “Send this user a private message”

modteam.png

In the meantime, if you need to renew or purchase your plan/add-on very quickly so that your plan does not expire, you can submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR (More information, please see the How Can I Pay For My Service? article).

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Izzy1 wrote:

@Izzy1Can you explain a little better? You need to be a little more specific. You logged into your account with the working password, changed it in self serve, but the password didn't change? Or do you mean you used the "forgot password" link, and it didn't send you the password reset e-mail?

The password "RESET" function does not function for all. If you are one of those users its no problem, just send a message to moderator team. Click this to message the moderators.  Please include in the private message your phone number, name, your account number, address and PIN code with as much detail as possible to prevent the need for more contact so they can solve the issue right away.

Need Help? Let's chat.