cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid...up to date..zero due..$balance no service!!!!

Michwhea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

paid...up to date..zero due..says $90 available...

But I have no service !!!!

This is my work phone and this is killin

me !

11 REPLIES 11

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@popping Lost/stolen won't do anything with the payment. You know that and so do others. Lost/stolen can make a plan work if it renwed but service doesn't but that won't renwew the plan.

@Michwhea How much is your plan price?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Michwhea are you on a 90 day plan? auto-pay may have failed contact customer support mods

I suggest switching to one of the more current plans so you aren't stuck on 90 days

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM EST

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious wrote:

@Michwhea 

What that means is it usually forces the system to take your plan amount and restart your service.

Thanks @popping !

NO.  You are wrong.  PM server will not take any fund from your account by doing the lost/stolen phone trick.  It is your choice if you do not believe me.  I will have my supper.  Bye.

@Michwhea 

What that means is it usually forces the system to take your plan amount and restart your service.

Thanks @popping !

popping

@kselmak wrote:

Restart phone

If it's not working still, click reactivate add one more dollar and restart.

If that doesn't work report lost then stolen then restart

If that doesn't work contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

@Michwhea 

Just in case you are wondering why why this procedure was suggested.

You account status is active and your account is not provisioned correctly.  Doing the lost/stolen phone trick is to trigger PM server to provision your account again.

If this trick does not fix your issue, create a support ticket for help using using the ? button at the bottom right corner of this page.

@Michwhea We 

As @kselmak already suggested in their post. Log in. Report phone lost/stolen. Log out. Wait 1 min. Log in. Report found. Log out. Reboot phone.

Restart phone

If it's not working still, click reactivate add one more dollar and restart.

If that doesn't work report lost then stolen then restart

If that doesn't work contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Hello @Michwhea ,

Was you account suspended for over 90 days? 

If not:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume/Reactivate Service

ALSO - REBOOT your phone.

Michwhea
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have paid

Zero balance 

$90 credit 

No service !!!!!!!

This is my work phone !!!!!!!!!!!

Come on guys !

popping

@Michwhea wrote:

paid...up to date..zero due..says $90 available...

But I have no service !!!!

This is my work phone and this is killin

me !

Login to your account.

If you account status  is expired or suspended, it your plan is $90 or less, click the reactivate current plan link to get your phone working ASAP.

Need Help? Let's chat.