cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for US Roaming but not appearing on my add-ons

matardolores
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a US Roaming Talk + Text plan yesterday and it does not work. I had one the previous 10 days that did work but this time it doesnt even show up in my add-ons despite having paid for it. I bought a 500 mb roaming data plan that is working however.

E63F95FB-47A8-4903-9CE6-12CEDE15C91E.jpeg

33CDA345-BC4B-49AE-A972-31B3B1F663BE.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@matardolores : I'm not sure if the Purchase Add-ons screen you made your image from has the same list as the Plan Details screen that darlicious is referring to. It certainly looks like you bought the bundle add-on. The features should show.

As mentioned by darlicious too though, the talk and maybe text don't work properly when purchased before the other has expired or having not waited another 24 hours.

So have a look at Plan Details and see if you see the features.

@matardolores 

Can you click on your plan and add on details and post a screenshot...blocking out any personal info of course? Please and thank you.

@matardolores 

Did you add the $20 US roaming add on before 24 hours had passed since the last one expired? Normally you must wait 24 hours before it allows you to add the new one. It's been suggested to stagger a data add on to allow the use of a voip for calls and/or text during the 24 hour period that you cannot add the same previously purchased US roaming add on. As always do not purchase two US roaming add ons that contain a talk feature as they will cancel each other out and cause your calls to drop after 53 seconds.

As mentioned only a CSA can fix this for you....contact customer support as previously posted.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@matardolores 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link..

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

can you try manually selecting network 

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@matardolores wrote:

I bought a US Roaming Talk + Text plan yesterday and it does not work. I had one the previous 10 days that did work but this time it doesnt even show up in my add-ons despite having paid for it. I bought a 500 mb roaming data plan that is working however.

E63F95FB-47A8-4903-9CE6-12CEDE15C91E.jpeg

33CDA345-BC4B-49AE-A972-31B3B1F663BE.jpeg

@matardolores 

You'll need to ask CS for help:

Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If funds are still in your account then you need to purchase the add-on.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
Need Help? Let's chat.