cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Balance, still no service

Alex31b
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Subject says it all.  Not the first time it's happened and not the last I'm sure.  Please fix asap. @Shazia_K  and @Mary_M  Private messages sent, please fix.

32 REPLIES 32

@Anonymous wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Patrick4 wrote:

Thank you very much @srlawren. That fixed the problem for me. I was so frustrated, but now I’m elated to have my services back.

@Patrick4 I'm glad I could help!  I wish I could give credit to whomever came up with that--I think it might have been @Dunkman but my apologies to whomever it was if I got that wrong.

I seem to think Dunkman came up with both trick/workarounds. When someone hints at asking how it came about, I give him his credit. 🙂

Yes @Anonymous

Three cheers for dunkman

Here is @Dunkman post

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-funds-but-will-not-renew-or-re/m-p/284552#M20518

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren wrote:

@Patrick4 wrote:

Thank you very much @srlawren. That fixed the problem for me. I was so frustrated, but now I’m elated to have my services back.

@Patrick4 I'm glad I could help!  I wish I could give credit to whomever came up with that--I think it might have been @Dunkman but my apologies to whomever it was if I got that wrong.

I seem to think Dunkman came up with both trick/workarounds. When someone hints at asking how it came about, I give him his credit. 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Patrick4 wrote:

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Patrick4

@Patrick4 wrote:

I’m experiencing the same thing. I paid my balance and it’s been almost a full day and I still have no services. I have full reception in terms of signal. I try to make a call and it says I don’t have long distance and need to purchase an add on. I’m very frustrated because I’ve sent private messages to to team moderator’s and haven’t received a reply. I’ve tried turning the phone off then back on, nothing. I’ve tried suspending the service and re-enableing it, nothing. My account shows as active. 

If the top up @srlawren mentioned does not work you might try your sim in a different phone. This is a long shot but will isolate the phone from the account. There is nothing else we can do to help you with account issues, you will need to contact the MODs.

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."
Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  
In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply?  Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received.

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

srlawren

@Patrick4 try making a manual $1 top-up (payment) in your self-serve account.  This has worked for some people.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Patrick4

I’m experiencing the same thing. I paid my balance and it’s been almost a full day and I still have no services. I have full reception in terms of signal. I try to make a call and it says I don’t have long distance and need to purchase an add on. I’m very frustrated because I’ve sent private messages to to team moderator’s and haven’t received a reply. I’ve tried turning the phone off then back on, nothing. I’ve tried suspending the service and re-enableing it, nothing. My account shows as active. 

JenniB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you, I have sent a private message to moderators.

Chenco

That's very unfortunate. Did you send a private message to the moderators?

You can contact them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN, detailed problem description.

Please do not post the personal information here since this is public.

I hope your issue is resolved very soon. The moderators work on first come first served basis.

Chenco

@JenniB wrote:

@Mary_Mmaybe you can assist me as well? Unsure how to send private messages on here, new to the community. I got a new phone in May, and have had no issues until I added $25 onto my phone for this month, they took the money, I recieved a text thanking them for my payment, but I have had no service since. I tried rebooting and doing th sim card in and out thing... this is day 3 and I finally got onto computer to try and figure out this frustrating community thing!

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.

In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Numbe
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JenniB

@Mary_Mmaybe you can assist me as well? Unsure how to send private messages on here, new to the community. I got a new phone in May, and have had no issues until I added $25 onto my phone for this month, they took the money, I recieved a text thanking them for my payment, but I have had no service since. I tried rebooting and doing th sim card in and out thing... this is day 3 and I finally got onto computer to try and figure out this frustrating community thing!

@hugomayrandwrote:

Help. Paid my balance,  acount saying its active but nothing work 

@hugomayrand

You have posted in an old thread, for future reference you'll have a better chance of getting help fast if you start your own topic.

Have you tried rebooting your phone - sometimes that helps.

If not you need to contact the moderator team (= Public Mobile employees), they are the only ones that can help with account related issues.

They work on a first come first serve basis and are quite busy these days, so it might take a bit until you get a reply.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

hugomayrand

Help. Paid my balance,  acount saying its active but nothing work 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@srlawren

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Can-t-Access-Self-Serve/m-p/141159#M24...

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren

Awesome!  Thanks for following up, @Andrzej03.  Cheers!

Andrzej03
@srlawren it's been figured out. Thanks for the support. 🙂

srlawren

Or @Mary_M, maybe?  Somebody?  Please?

srlawren
@Shazia_K can you please assist @Andrzej03? He or she has already private messaged yesterday and is currently without working service. Thank you!

Andrzej03
Thank you, I already sent them a message yesterday and still waiting for a response.

srlawren
@Andrzej03 please see the second link at the bottom of this reply for instructions on how to send a private message to Shazia or Mary

Andrzej03
Hi, can one of the moderators please message me and fix my issue.

Andrzej03
Having the same problem. I can't even call *611 to get any help. Can sow one please fix it? I have 400 min available and am in the US and not able to use my phone. @Shazia_K and @Mary_M

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey @orioncbowles!

Your issue has been resolved. Just reboot your phone and you should be good to go 🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey there @whiskeytuesday

I'm sorry to hear about that! Could you send me your phone number via private message? I'll take care of this for you 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

orioncbowles

i have this issue to please someone help 438*******

srlawren

@Mary_M could you please also assist @whiskeytuesday?  Thank you!

whiskeytuesday

I'm having the same issue. I paid the balance and no matter what I do the "Reactivate my account" button still takes me to the make a payment page.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you for the feedback @Alex31b, we strive to provide quality service!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Alex31b

Thank you it's up 🙂

You moderators do a great job!! 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Alex31b,

This is confirmation that I've received your private message. Please allow me a few moments, I'll do my best to assist you - you're in good hands 🙂

Look out for my private message shortly,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.