cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: PUK Code needed ASAP please.

@Cpark81 wrote:

I need a puk code please. My phone has locked sim on it. I am new to this. Thanks

Welcome.

Being a hands-on self-serve kinda place y'gotta kinda look things up for yourself. Did you read the post immediately above yours?

But we're all here to help nonetheless.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No I did not see anything posted above me. Sorry I am just new to this today and once getting pretty frustrated with it 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Cpark81 wrote:

No I did not see anything posted above me. Sorry I am just new to this today and once getting pretty frustrated with it 

Yeah we know. Wait 'til you pull all your hair out waiting several days for the mods to finally get back to you.

Once you're all settled in and working then it's all clear sailing.

Highlighted

Ohh great!! 😒

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Cpark81 wrote:

Ohh great!! 😒

The account/money support here is way delayed to the point of ridiculous. The only way to get that support is to send the support people a private message as outlined in the post above your first one. Unfortunately you've started out on a negative footing. Not everyone does. We only see the complaints here of course and the odd positive note.

This forum thingy is where other customers can share their knowledge and help people with issues. Like me with you right now 🙂 Anybody else can pipe in with whatever they wish to say too.

Once you get going though it's all good.

Highlighted

By Pin, do you mean you SIM card number that is provided to us? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Cpark81, The PIN# mentioned (when contacting the moderators) is your account PIN.  Would have been set up when you first created the account.  If you don't have it, the moderators will ask some other questions to confirm your identity.  Check the second link below for information about that.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

EDIT:  Fixed info link.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Cpark81 wrote:

By Pin, do you mean you SIM card number that is provided to us? 

Thank you abTest. These beginning problems I'm a little uncertain of. I'll back out.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Some great advice here 🙂

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cpark81 wrote:

I need a puk code please. My phone has locked sim on it. I am new to this. Thanks

What is the exact message your phone is giving you? Can you type it here, word for word? Sometimes when a phone asks for "PUK" or "unlock" etc. - there's different things it can mean and it's easy to get frustrated real quick when you're not given the wrong thing. As many details as possible from you will help!