cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM to Mod for promo provision from a month ago is still Unread

mb222
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm still waiting for the promo plan to be applied as per these instructions and am starting to get very skeptical of it not being honored. I sent a PM to @Jeremy_M to do this 4 weeks ago and it hasn't even been read.  I even had an active discussion about another issue with @Shazia_K and requested the provisioning of the promo to be done while I had her attention but there has been no reply back after 2 weeks. I feel like I'm being ignored and had I not been saving my data, I would have very limited data for the remaining 2 of the 3 months.  

As per this update 3 weeks ago, "current average time to first response is 12 days."  Again, I've been waiting a month now, and my alloted 6GB of data would likely run out if I had not been playing it safe and saving it. I'm trying to be patient and work with PM with the current situation, but I need to start escalating this somehow. 

In summary:

- my issue was low priority, but is about to become high priority

- I've saved my data for this situation, but can't/shouldn't have to much longer

- I had a PM conversation with a MOD already and this is being ignored

Do I hang on tight? How much longer do I have to wait and save my data? Is anyone else experiencing delays in getting the promo plan applied to their account?  Mods, please PM me. Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sosamosa,  

Its usually better to start a new thread, even better bump up your old thread than to reference someone elses thread.  This avoid confusions and make it easier for mods and others respond to your situation.

So if you have one i would bump it up,  andthen in this thread refer to your own thread 

I hope shazia will be able to get to you tomorrow, hang in there. 🙂

sosamosa

sent the same message twice cuz im so tilted

sosamosa

How does it feel to get service? I still have yet to experience this joy Smiley Mad

All I want is the same thing that was done for @mb222 I've been paitently waiting since November 21st Smiley Sad

Please @Shazia_K I have PM'd you a week ago can you help me when you're next available since apparently you are the only mod who helps Smiley Frustrated

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mb222 welcome to Public Mobile!  🙂

@Shazia_K is on a roll today!  Keep rolling!  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mb222

Thank you again @Shazia_K.

Happy holidays!! Smiley Very Happy

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@mb222

You're welcome! today is the first day of your billing cycle on your new plan. 

Happy holidays! 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

mb222

Thank you @Shazia_K. I've just checked my profile and I now have 12GB. Thank you so much. 

I haven't even tried making calls (on top of not using data), but I'll start testing my service tonight.

If it's not too much to ask, could you make my service start date as of today?

If not, no worries. I'm still very thankful to have this promo plan. Thanks @Shazia_K and Public Mobile!

- mb222

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @mb222

I'm truly sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

Can you please reboot your phone? the plan has been updated for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.