cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM, thank you for making me reasonable ! ($ 15 plan).

maggamoka
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

I just want to say thank you to Public Mobile for the $15 (100 mins, 500 MB) plan. I am 40 years old, so I didn't grow up with data, but in the last 3-4 years, I was with another company, and consuming more and more data. I didn't like this way of living. Now, not only do I pay much less (a crazy amount over a year), but I get to enjoy life the way I was doing before -- listening to music or just looking at the scenery when walking / taking public transit. Being present while with other people, not constantly looking at my data. Thank you Public Mobile !

11 REPLIES 11

@Werden203 wrote:

Hi!

I just switched and I'm finding the same thing! I can't believe how much I used to pay for so much data that just kept me wasting time. Now I only use my data when I have to and the low prices keep me motivated. I also love the unlimited incoming calls on my $15 plan because now I'm not concerned about answering when people call me. Thanks Public.

If you find you need some additional talk time...consider getting the 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on for $5. Any unused add-on minutes will just roll over until you use them up...even if that takes several months or longer. It's a good addition to a limited calling plan such as yours.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Werden203
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

I just switched and I'm finding the same thing! I can't believe how much I used to pay for so much data that just kept me wasting time. Now I only use my data when I have to and the low prices keep me motivated. I also love the unlimited incoming calls on my $15 plan because now I'm not concerned about answering when people call me. Thanks Public.

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, very sweet! I totally was not expecting how easy it is to get people to use your code. It just takes a bit of work but worth the work. Actually I just checked and my bill next cycle is somehow only $3! I guess $0 is within the next few months after all!

@helenhelen wrote:

I signed up only in March, am currently on the $25 plan and only paying $5 next month! This is due to all the rewards (mostly referrals). I am surprised how quickly this has happened!

Refer a Friend Rewards...sweet deal eh. Keep up the good work.

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I signed up only in March, am currently on the $25 plan and only paying $5 next month! This is due to all the rewards (mostly referrals). I am surprised how quickly this has happened!

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for sharing the good news story.  Don't forget about the rewards.  That can cut the $15 plan to $8 on auto pay and loyalty rewards.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The $13 with autopay plan is perfect for a lot of people! 🙂 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@maggamoka 

What a great shout out to Public Mobile. I feel the same sentiment! Coming from a.plan that had 50Gb with Bell paying astronomical rates then coming to Public and using like 1/10 or less of that. 

Glad you are hear dont forget you can get that plan down to zero by sticking around getting loyalty rewards, community rewards and refer the odd friend 😉 Also auto pay reward too! 🙂 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Welcome to our family!

We are glad to hear you are satisfied!

Much appreciate it! 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

👍That's a great way to do it @maggamoka , stop and smell the flowers. Just make sure that they are  bee free first. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@maggamoka wrote:

Hi,

I just want to say thank you to Public Mobile for the $15 (100 mins, 500 MB) plan. I am 40 years old, so I didn't grow up with data, but in the last 3-4 years, I was with another company, and consuming more and more data. I didn't like this way of living. Now, not only do I pay much less (a crazy amount over a year), but I get to enjoy life like I was going before -- listening to music or just looking at the scenery when walking / taking public transit. Being present while with other people, not constantly looking at my data. Thank you Public Mobile !

@maggamoka welcome to Public enjoy your new outlook on life a very wise choice I think😁

Need Help? Let's chat.