cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM survey very silly

Myself and family have been  with PM for quite a long time and in general all was going pretty well. However lately myself and other family members are being annoyed with constant texts and emails asking us to participate in PM surveys . Today I finally caved in just to stop these annoying texts and emails and did complete the most repetitive frustrating - may I say stupid—survey. In order to complete this survey I was forced to check boxes that don’t apply to me such as how was my chat experience even though I never went on chat. Just to be nice I checked all boxes excellent. NOW WHY YOU MAY ASK AM I BOTHERING TO VENT AND WASTE YOUR TIME?  Because I just got another text asking me to take this stupid survey!!!!

Reminder: Share your Public Mobile feedback and help us serve you better

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: PM survey very silly

@Beer 

I can understand your frustration with this. Usually when people get texts, it’s a special extra data deal or some other gift.

You can try texting unsubscribe to 5133.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Beer....

I guess it's just your turn in the barrel. I haven't rec'd but one survey in 3 years.

Keep smiling.

Highlighted

@Beer 

I can understand your frustration with this. Usually when people get texts, it’s a special extra data deal or some other gift.

You can try texting unsubscribe to 5133.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@Beer you are funny. lol  I had received only one email survey and no text.  I ignored it.  But now that your post reminded me, I opened the email and it said "The survey invitation has expired." LOL  Darn darn darn!  😂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Beer ,

You are getting texts and emails for surveys - annoying.

I have been prompted while being on the Community website to provide my feedback, but no texts or emails....yet.

I wonder if you can send a message to the moderators to opt out in these requests?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Well, there it is a again...

esjliv_0-1602975099747.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Beer you're my boy blue!

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@esjliv wrote:

When this Community site survey was started, the intention was to make it so that it was a one time only thing as to not annoy members. Unfortunately, it wasn't implemented properly and is completely based on the cookie on your device/computer. I see this pop up almost every time I come here. It does have an annoyance factor, but you soon get used to it.   The reason for the Community survey, as pictured, showing up multiple times could be because of cookies being cleared, or if a different web brower is used.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@esjliv wrote:

@Beer ,

You are getting texts and emails for surveys - annoying.

I have been prompted while being on the Community website to provide my feedback, but no texts or emails....yet.

I wonder if you can send a message to the moderators to opt out in these requests?

I would just block the Public Mobile e-mail address if the messages are unwelcome. In the years I've been with Public Mobile, I have not seen anyting that interests me or that I felt that I needed to read in any e-mail message sent to me. That said, they don't come very often. As for the the text messages from Public Mobile, I'd prefer to have none of them as well. That includes, payment reminders, "everything is ok" your plan is renwed messages, or CCTS information but it's easy block the number or at least arhcive the messages so that you aren't notfified about them but are still available to view if you look for them.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv wrote:

Haven't seen that annoyance in ages. Also haven't been frustrated by the Simon overlay.

Adblocker.

Need Help? Let's chat.