cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM such a disappointment.

Bodysugarist
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I have been waiting without a phone for 2 days now because of the so called glitch with the freedom promotion. The mods have not replied to me. I am ready to go back to freedom if I do not hear something from somebody today.
5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Bodysugarist,

thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience!

Shazia has responded to you via private message yesterday, kindly view it. It seems like everything was rectified for you 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

zoomzoom87
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Did you port with your imei? Lots of people had issues using imei that didn't match their account number (buying used phones.. Etc)

Unfortunately with pm, you need to wait for tech support. That's why the plan is so cheap. Not much else you can do but wait at this point.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

From what I gather, the response time during this weekend is around 3 days.  If you can hang on for another day, hopefully you will hear from the moderator team.  Going back to Freedom would be mistake.  You go back to crappy service and lose out on the money invested in signing up with Pubilc Mobile.  Just stay patient and you won't regret it. 

kentnleung
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@Bodysugarist

What problem have you been facing? I just activated my plan from freedom to PM yesterday and it was fine.

Abeit I had to do some steps a few times...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Which glitch did you get?  if its the 10$ 30day no service one add$10 to account so it becomes 120 and do a plan change.

Need Help? Let's chat.