cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM community notifications are taking a break

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

At the moment, it seems that notifications for any community activity aren't being generated, at least not for my account. I made a couple of posts and received bravos, but the usual notifications were not sent to my e-mail. I know it's not an issue with my e-mail provider, because I've received other e-mails in the meantime and the notification feed page in my PM community account does not include the latest bravos. Perhaps it's delayed and will show up later, but it's been an hour already.

Anyone else noticing this?

I guess even the notification bot is taking Thanksgiving holiday off.  Robot tongue

13 REPLIES 13

Not working again 😞

I will get in touch with the team and let them know.

SD08

The problem appears to have been corrected, as I've started receiving notifications again this morning.  Smiley Happy

SD08

@Someone_here wrote:

I logged out and then back in, and later I got a private message notification. Not sure about the other community notifications...

It seems anything associated with the envelope icon (e.g. private messages) are working fine, but anything associated with the bell icon aren't functioning. I got a private message notification earlier too, when the moderator replied. At least they are aware of this issue now, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I logged out and then back in, and later I got a private message notification. Not sure about the other community notifications...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I first noticed it quite a few days back but it was on again off again, so I didn't ask.  I thought the folks in the back office were fiddling with the counter and so it was running and then not running.  Today, it seems like it has stopped completely.  Time to get out the lithium grease and give the frozen bearing a squirt or two of lube. 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've been having the same issue too. Robot Sad

SD08

On further consideration, this could be affecting more than just notifications to customers.  If tagging is not generating notices (I didn't get an e-mail when tagged in this thread), then customers who tag the Moderator_Team may not be getting required attention either if the mods aren't getting a notice in the help queue.

In addition to tagging them, I've sent a private message to the Moderator Team just to make sure they've gotten notice of this.

Same here! A little annoying... 😉

My notifications aren't even showing up on the site.  I received a bravo so I clicked the Bell to see who from and the last one that was listed  was 8 hours ago and the post wasn't that old.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08

@nishufan wrote:

Hi @SD08

Maybe the system maintenance cause that.

@ShawnC13 Thanks for confirming.

@nishufan That's my suspicion as well.

Let's bring this to the attention of PM.

@CS_Agent could you have the tech team check on this please?

I haven't noticed this yet. 

Edit: Noticed it now.

@nishufan wrote:

Hi @SD08

Maintenance was for the self-serve and activation portal. On a side note, they did some noticeable changes over that maintenance, but it won't be seen or revealed till later on unless you can figure them out 🙂

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @SD08

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Yeah I stopped getting them in the middle of the night early morning today.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.