cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Website and Credit Card issues. Please fix them

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public Mobile you are massive corporation owned by Telus please have a proper functioning website everyday there are numerous threads about PM's Site issues and there are so many People having Credit Card Payment issues. It can't be really that hard to fix. Like I said before if you keep this up you will see a Rise on your CCTS Complains.

If you want people to do everything themselves then at least fix all the website and credit card issues.

Also on the amazing self serve site please add on an option for a PUK code and Proper PDF or any other format to show a monthly bill. Eg. For Tax purposes, business expense etc.

5 REPLIES 5

Martin
Legend
Legend
Caroline,

Thank you for the reassurance that the folks in the I.T. department are investigating the issue.

Caroline_B
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you Martin for this detail.

Though may I reassure you that we are looking at the issues closely here, and trust me when I say that at the same time as we are solving each of the customers issues, we are also looking at resolving the issue at a broader scale with our IT department and others.

Thanks

Martin
Legend
Legend
Caroline,

My main concern, perhaps shared by others, is the dysfunctional servers. There are far too many problems, brought to the community, where the common element are the servers.

I believe that individual problems are being resolved, but the core question is being left unanswered, that is, what specifically is wrong with the servers.

If it is web mail not working, it is also yasirmahboob trying auto-pay 7 times, and each time presented with a message that the transaction did not go through, even though all 7 were, in fact, charged to his CC. I can go on, but I'm sure that you understand the point I'm making.

Caroline_B
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@chukdefatey as Martin said, we are working on the Credit Card Payment issue.

Do you have the same problem yourself ? If so, can you please send us an email via the Contact Us link so we can have your information for investigation. 

This is the reasonning behind the Beta Phase where we can gatter information from customers on possible issues and then resolve them.

Also, for your 2 other suggestions, PUK & Bill, it would be a great idea to add them to our Public Lab section as an Idea. We regurlarly look at Public Lab for the great ideas our Members have for us.

Thank you

Caroline

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi chuk,

I was advised by PM on Friday that the Payment Department is investigating the cause of CC problems, and what must be done to eliminate them.

FYI.
Need Help? Let's chat.