cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Survey via CICIC

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Got an email with link from CICIC Research for a survey - is this ligit or phishing?

7 REPLIES 7

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I did the survey. Easy, 3 mins

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

These surveys are new and real.  I have received a few in recent times.  As with all surveys, participation is totally voluntary.  If there are any concerns with taking these surveys, then don't do them. 

@smp99 wrote:

This is the link I got

https://web.cicicresearch.com/wix/p1061251.aspx?__sid__=5nIr6MnhGxkJE4jCg9gKFb5j00-C3qoXNA1QIBafnYtQ...

I believe that is real, and as I said, it is something that is sent out, but the link that you pasted is not necessarily where the link in your e-mail message may take you.  Some of the time, people who make phishing websites will embed a different website, meanwhile renaming the link that you see in the e-mail mesage to make it look more real.  I also believe that each link is unique for each customer, and don't believe that the survey asks for any of your information.  I could probably fill out your survey, although I'm not sure what that would accomplish other than to enter you into the contest.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@smp99 wrote:

Got an email with link from CICIC Research for a survey - is this ligit or phishing?

I received it too. I asked the moderator but didn't receive an answer from them yet.

@smp99 wrote:

Public Mobile does in fact have them send out a survey to new customers.  Whether the e-mail message you got is legitimate is impossible for us to tell here unless we see where the message is sending you to website-wise.

Need Help? Let's chat.