cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Messages

BamaMan66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is nobody manning the PM's from the Moderator Team ?  I sent a PM to Moderator Team 4 hours ago, and still haven't got a replay back. I'm trying to get some service to re-activate my phone with new SIM.

9 REPLIES 9

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@BamaMan66 PM's are placed at the back of the support requests queue. 😩

Officially: "The best way to submit a ticket with support remains with submitting a ticket via our virtual assistant, SIMon, so that our Moderators receive all the pertinent information from the get-go. Only one ticket submission per issue is required." per this Announcement: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Customer-support-during-COVID-19-situat....

With respect to availability:

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am to 12 am (Eastern)

Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am to 10 pm (Eastern).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BamaMan66 The typical response time is between 2 and 48 hours. Since Covid-19 hit, I would expect to wait the full 48 hours before getting a response from a moderator. Also, the moderator team is also working reduced hours because of Covid-19 which may mean an even longer response time than before and that could go past 48 hours but not much longer than 72 hours (rough guess as I haven't PM mods since Covid-19 hit) 

I would suggest waiting for the couple days or if you need help faster also go though Simon like @darlicious said or give us more information so we could try and help resolve the issue you are having 

@darlicious I did not know that people who go through Simon get a higher priority that is actually really helpful to know for anyone who might need a faster response that the community cannot help with. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@BamaMan66 wrote:

Is nobody manning the PM's from the Moderator Team ?  I sent a PM to Moderator Team 4 hours ago, and still haven't got a replay back. I'm trying to get some service to re-activate my phone with new SIM.

@BamaMan66  Just keep checking your private message icon located top right of your screen. You should be getting a response fairly soon. Are you trying to activate a new sim or trying to replace your old sim with a new one?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BamaMan66 

There are 19 moderators online at the moment (May 4 11:40 MT)

Since the COVID-19, there were 10 - 12 moderators online.

This is a good sign that PM is trying to lower the response time.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BamaMan66 

It's important to remember that a higher priority is put on service requests thru Simon versus private messaging. However I can't stand that guy so I pm the mods as well. To cut down on the time it takes to message back and forth make sure you include your email,, pin #, ph #, full name and address on the account . Adding more info might enable you to skip the verification link as well that could include dob, alternate ph # if any, last payment, date , amount, type, last 4 digits, and/or security question and answer.

What help do you need ? Are you just replacing your sim card and reactivating? You should be able to do that on your account on your own or with a little guidance from the community.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@BamaMan66 Don't worry, they reply to direct message within 48 hours. Hope your issue will be resolved promptly.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@BamaMan66 Hello response time for a moderator is anywhere between two and 48 hours could you explain to us a little more of your situation maybe we can help you If it has been more than 90 days you must start new with a new email and basically start all over good luck you cannot use your old account if this is the case

Need Help? Let's chat.