cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Community could you help re: my "2 in 1" phone question?

OhHappyDay
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is my question,

Is it possible to have paid subscriptions to two different PM accounts and then combine these two SIM cards onto one  of these dual SIM Card phones?? 

Hi all!

I'm definitely not a techie or nerdy type at all so this message may sound kind of like nonsense to you 😛 but this BabyBoomer would really like to know 🙂

In a few weeks I will be celebrating my 5th Year Anniversary with Public Mobile .....and am quite happy together with them 🙂 and hope for a long union.

Now I'm thinking I'd like to switch my home landline phone to PM too! My concern is that I don't really want to be carrying around two different cell phones with me all the time, (1.cellphone with my PM# and 2.cellphone with my Home#).

I was told about the new phones of today now having dual abilities, (I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Ace2x), and was suggested towards purchasing, for example, a "Blu Life 4G LTE Phone" or something similar of this kind, which is apparently like having two separate phone numbers fused together into one phone device.

Does Public Mobile support this kind of "Blu" phone? and if they do would I keep my "grandfather" rate for the original PM SIMcard, and then, I'd presume!, would naturally pay the new rates for the second SIM card-which would be my landline "teetered" to it...I think that's the word but you know what I mean...right? 🙂

Thank-you very much in advance for any replies you might leave!! or "How to's" to my posting! 
60 REPLIES 60
Need Help? Let's chat.