cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP

KimM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My son and daughter have had their public mobile accounts for a year without any problems. They signed up when you could get a bonus 3Gb per month so they should be getting 4Gb per month total (plan includes 500Mb + 500Mb for autopay). My daughter got a text saying the plan renewed/payment received and the she tried to download a song and then got a second text saying she’d used 75% of her data. When I signed into her profile it shows she’s only used 13.090Mb. I need to know why the bonus 3Gb is not showing up on her account. Also if the renewal date is the payment date why is she getting a text of 75% used when she does show only 13 of 1000Mb used?

9 REPLIES 9

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

On my stand by line I have 250MB recurring, I have 1GB bonus and 2 GB bonus. Once I have used 250MB in a month and my 1GB bonus kicked in. Used a few MB of data out of that. 

Then onwards I am using data out of my recurring and not from my bonus.

if you get the 75% usage msg and realtime says otherwise then it must be a glitch.

You can contact CSA to get it confirmed. 

@KimM 

I am fairly certain that the promotion was a one time 3GB data add on.  Not re-occurring monthly add on (otherwise it would be a "hot" deal).  Once your daughter used it up, then the 3GB data add on would disappear and she will be left with monthly 1GB data.  

I would ignore the 75% warning.  Probably a glitch in the system.  Or sometimes the warning combines the regular monthly data with the one time data add on.  

KimM

Ok thank you

KimM

I’d never even signed into her account before, we’ve had no problems for a year and it’s on autopay

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@KimM 

You would need to contact a Customer Support Agent. Second option below is easiest.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

KimM

2A721705-5B9C-4504-98FA-275AF58B72C1.jpeg

C5652DC7-294D-4FB1-8611-BB782CEF2B35.jpeg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@KimM  did you ever click Lost/Stolen on My account earlier?? sometimes that could mess up promotion and rewards 

KimM

It only shows the 500Mb + 500 Mb

edited by computergeek541: screenshot removed

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@KimM 

If you look at self service under My Data & Add-Ons does the data line look correct? 

Need Help? Let's chat.