cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHONE SERVICE SUSPENDED PLAN SUSPENDED

jdebor01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today, without warning, my phone and plan service was suspended. I switched to PM at the end of July and I'm supposed to pay every 90 days $120. It is only August 19th and when I tried to make a phone call, an automated voice said I don't have an active plan. It is asking me to pay another $120 to reactivate my plan, which I am not going to do. I already have the receipt in my credit card bill that says I paid for the first three months. My payment is also on autopay. 

Can someone help me out because this is very frustrating. And yes, I also privately messaged the MOD account. Is this actually a bug? Because this is ridiculous. 

14 REPLIES 14

sharma1308

Mr. Stonechucker,

Why are you supporting them, what is your interest, @Zacdelong is right, he is not high horse, this is his right to demand a service once he has paid for it. Anything wrong is wrong, once some one has paid, then why they should suffer, I understand that it may happen in any company, but then they should send a text message to the people who are affected saying that some glitch in service and it will be taken care in 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or 1 year. No communication from them is it fair?? I message 7 hours back to some moderator, not a single reply has come back. As per you I should keep waiting till Monday, when Public Mobile people have already enjoyed their weekend and then they try to sort this issue. This sucks men, and looks so bad that you are supporting a bad cause. If someone inform me that there is an issue and accept it, then it is OK. But no communication from Public mobile with so many people affect is so so wrong. Pathetic.

Zacdelong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I'm paying for coverage over a period of time. Obviously if I lose the coverage I'm paying for, I should pay less. I fail to see how that's a high horse.

@Zacdelong, get off your high horse, and take a chill pill.  You're not dying because of lack of service.

crap happens, and no service is 100%.

Get a back up plan in place.  Take responsibility for yourself.

Zacdelong
Same thing happened to me. I'll be changing providers unless some form of refund is offered.

sharma1308

Sir,

I have no concern that they are working on it. Bottom line is customer like you and me are not able to use service. This is worst company, you can't contact anyone.

Nda
Sanjay ,
You just posted your personal info publicly!

jdebor01

Hey! This is a public forum so you should probably not post your personal numbers! 

sharma1308

Subject: My worst experience with Public mobile Account Number: 10000001129472, My account is deactivated, Cell Number: 416-728-4021

Dear Sir,

My name is Sanjay. I have just joined public mobile company on 17th July 2017. I made payment of $142.38 on 17th of July. My next payment due is 10/15/2017 (15th October) 2017. Today suddenly my account is deactivated. I don't know for what reason. This is worst experience of customer service I have suffered. On top of that you can't contact any one in this company. If I am in middle of emergency the what will I do, first go to some place to register on the **** forum to raise my voice. If I have for e.g. an interview or some important thing, how someone will contact me?? First pay and then talk. Why/???? It should be first sort customer issue then take payment if at all you need it. I have already paid up to October. Public mobile even don't have email support. My worst experience in life. My worst decision to join this mobile service. All my anger is not against you Sir, but against this unethical company. Please pass my message to them. I will never suggest this company to any of my friend. Please see scree shot of my payment and registration. In case you are not the right person, please accept my apology and let me know who is the right person or email address. 

Thanks in Advance Sir.

Sanjay Sharma

Cell Phone: 416-728-4021

Email:sharma1308@gmail.com

(My Worst Experince with Public mobile)

jenniferv1

I also woke up this morning to a suspended account. I just signed up on August 17 and all day Aug 18 my phone worked fine. I ported over from Rogers on the day of my activation (aug 17) and now nothing works. MODs please respond!! 

Ran

SAME HERE AND NOW I NO PHONE TO USED

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
They're working on it.

jdebor01

Sigh, thanks for the reply though! At least I know I'm not alone. 

publix

I'm having the same problem and have not received a reply from the moderators yet today.

I'll be seeking a refund, as I just renewed my service last week, which shows on my payment history as well as by text.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

all the recent threads show something similar. best that can be said is hang in there.

Need Help? Let's chat.