cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Own Messages

DinoFlint
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there a way to see the OWN messages?

I might post something today then check in few days for the answers, so how do I find my message?

I never worked with a Khoros board (I was thinking I've seen all the major forum boards)

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DinoFlint wrote:

I never worked with a Khoros board (I was thinking I've seen all the major forum boards)

@DinoFlint have you worked with a Lithium community previously?  It's pretty popular, and was renamed to Khoros not too long ago (I think as a result of a merger or acquisition, but I wasn't paying that much attention).  If you've used a Lithium community before, that experience should translate well here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

DinoFlint
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you!

@LovesToPM wrote:

@DinoFlint wrote:

I might post something today then check in few days for the answers, so how do I find my message?

You can see your messages here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/category-id/...

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@DinoFlint wrote:

You can see your messages here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/category-id/...

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Click your icon badge on top right...

Click My profile

Click latest posts by DinoFlint.

You'll see all your posts

@DinoFlint wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.