cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over a week with no help

anele26
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
It's been over a week and ive heard nothing, today public mobile sends me a survey asking how happy I am??

Really???

What do I need to do to get some help
6 REPLIES 6

Rob99

Also, if there is a QUEUE and the Mods are working through them first in first out, then why do the senior/active users TAG a complainers thread with a Mod when the complainer has said they have an incomplete port for a only a week and have already PM'd a Mod?  

Doesn't tagging a Mod bring it up to the front of the line or at the minimum bring it to the attention of  Mods?  Is this fair to the people with Nov 17th port dates who are still having issues?  I=

Maybe I just don't understand the concept of a queue........

Maharg15
This is totally nuts, but s#$& like this and way worse has happened and will continue happening to me in my life. Fml

Mint

Pretty much what Rob99 said. I've been stuck in limbo for 10 days and I find myself constantly refreshing this forum trying to get my stupid cell service to work. Like, if I even miss the message it could be yet ANOTHER day of waiting to get this issue resolved. For god's sake........

Rob99

anele26 is probably one of those people who:

1. sent a PM to a mod with their problem and have been patiently waiting 1-2 weeks with no response. 
  2. only sent ONE PM because everyone on the forum says sending more than one PM adds to the backlog
  3. see that people who are whining, complaining and typing in ALL CAPS get their issues resolved faster
  4. see that people who have the same issues that PM'd the mod AFTER her get their issues resolved first

why do I say this?  Because I am in the same situation.  Very frustrating!

I've already spoken to my previous provider, and they say the port was rejected and to submit it again with phone number and PIN only.....but I can't because the self-serve says I need to contact Public Mobile....

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can start by providing details of your problem instead of complaining.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

I'm pretty sure those emails are automatic, in that they come two weeks or so after activation.

You've provided no details... what issue are you having?

Need Help? Let's chat.