Outage ?

Salvo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone know if there's a outage I have no service in Brampton ontario

112 REPLIES 112

G6
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@softech : They should be saying something over all their communication outlets. I don't do the tweety bird.

Same here, i went to the PM website and this chat which had no mention at the time and i was in a time crunch.

Didn't know if it was my end or PM's end, put in a report with the chatbot, got a mod private message saying its PM's end.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : They should be saying something over all their communication outlets. I don't do the tweety bird.

@Anonymous wrote:

@softech : lol I'm on mobile in BC right now. I guess you'll see the flood of posts if it drops.

I do wish the company could put up a pop-up to inform folks instead of the flood.

I agree with the pop-up.  I suggested before , maybe a big banner on top.

And even Koodo uses Twitter, why not PM?  Just setup a Twitter account, there is no development effort.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : lol I'm on mobile in BC right now. I guess you'll see the flood of posts if it drops.

I do wish the company could put up a pop-up to inform folks instead of the flood.

.. add to the list:  Winnipeg area

https://twitter.com/TELUSsupport/status/1445839195121930240

[Service Status] Clients in the Winnipeg area are also impacted by this wireless outage. Our team continues working towards a resolution and we will post updates as we receive them. Thanks again for your patience!

.. affecting Ontario, Quebec and Winnipeg area.

Nicko343

There’s no internet connection on my phone

@Anonymous   you are so right!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/TELUSsupport/status/1445839195121930240

[Service Status] Clients in the Winnipeg area are also impacted by this wireless outage. Our team continues working towards a resolution and we will post updates as we receive them. Thanks again for your patience!

The storm is moving West..

Anonymous
Not applicable

We have seen this before. I have had that before. You seem to be in a different kind of outage. Could be related though with circumstances in MB. All you can do is wait it out.

Edit: Can you try switching to HSPA/3G?

@Eliza_11  Then you likely not affected

voice call working? both incoming calls and outgoing calls?

did you try reboot the phone?  did you try to use different apps to access the Mobile Data. ?

What kind of plan do you have? 

and what kind of phone do you have?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eliza_11 

TELUS Service Status outage

can you do  Rebooting your phone,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Eliza_11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Manitoba

there is a outage in Ontario and Quebec with Telus and PM now.

Which province you are at?

Eliza_11

I got a notification saying that the phone provider temporarily disabled my data. What should I do?

originaljmp

@thomask 

Read a post on a Telus thread saying to reboot phone and should reestablish connection.

And it is SLOWLY restarting so perhaps hasn't reached everyone yet.

thomask

@originaljmp 

STILL no data here tho I can call and connect to another PM number.

Nadia2021

Do you know why it happened in different provinces ? Is it fixed now?

originaljmp

It appears service has started to resume.

originaljmp

It appears service has started to resume.

Anonymous
Not applicable

123watchdog

If texting service is unaffected, text notification of the data outage would certainly be appreciated.

@originaljmp 

Yes a little strange there are no oracles online....unless they all have no service too!🤣🤣🤣

Kristowhy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Lol...not a single Oracle online at the moment. Could you merge the multiple threads on this subject? Please and thank you.

@darlicious you should see the Koodo forum and the number of threads there! LOL 😂

originaljmp

@darlicious 

I just messaged CS Agent to suggest merging the topics.

@Frankileng wrote:

I’m in Windsor and I’m not getting service either, my data isn’t working an it keeps saying I’m in the states 

You are in the border city, they didn't get the PM signal and hence it tries to connect to the stronger US signal.  

After the service is confirmed restored, you might want to go to Network and select Manual network selection and choose Public Mobile.  This setting would lock your phone to stay with PM instead of trying with US network again

Need Help? Let's chat.