cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Out of service

@BlueB 

That's part of the deciphering because they could just be seeing what is listed under mobile networks in their phone and a data tracker and warning/limiter that has not been updated and and as such has stopped the data from working at the phone level. Which would explain why it looks like two plans and two providers....

Screenshot_20210614-184001.png

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

what! @darlicious how do you have the volte'

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 

Lol....that is just the way the moto phone set itself up. It ain't broke so I didn't fix it.

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

@darliciouswhen making calls do you see H+?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 

Not that I can see....and I can't take a screenshot while calling?!! The symbols/icons are not very obvious on the moto g7+.

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

I'm pretty sure you have it

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 

Ok figured it out....the voLTE setting automatically toggles off when a call comes in and toggles back on when the call finishes.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious 

Yes, that's one presumption of what's going on, so it could be a local phone issue as opposed to service.  It's still a bit confusing though and didn't want to get too far deeper into assumptions.  🙂

As for the other stuff like VoLTE... maybe you're just special with all the bonus work you put in here!  (I know, it auto-switches off, but hey... was fun while it lasted, right?)  🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious wrote:

@gpixel4 

Ok figured it out....the voLTE setting automatically toggles off when a call comes in and toggles back on when the call finishes.

@darlicious @gpixel4 yes that's just a toggle for your phone to use VoLTE if it's available in the back end.  Which, with PM, it isn't.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.