cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of Province call

Rajendra1014
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi when I signed up with public mobile my plan said that I can make Canada-wide call. I tried doing so to another province and the call did not go through, it says something about addon. What is this problem all about?

3 REPLIES 3

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Rajendra1014 wrote:

Hi when I signed up with public mobile my plan said that I can make Canada-wide call. I tried doing so to another province and the call did not go through, it says something about addon. What is this problem all about?

Hi @Rajendra1014 sorry to hear you are having some issues with your Public Mobile service.

What plan do you have?  

When did you activate?

If you have a limited talk plan, you could have already consumed them and now out of talk time. 

Log in your self serve account and check your Data & Add-ons.  If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully consumed.

Data and Addons.png

If this is the case, you can purchase an add-on for 500 Canada-wide minutes for $5.

If you have any other questions, just ask

RosieR

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Rajendra1014 wrote:

Dial a 1 before the number if you aren't. Also double check that the number is correct. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rajendra1014 wrote:

@Rajendra1014 , are you on the $15 limited minutes plan? If so, check to see if Minutes line item shows up on your Overview in your Self Serve account. If it does not, then you used it all up.

You can buy a $5 addon for 500 minutes.

EDIT: IF you are on unlimited calling trying rebooting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.