cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a sim online but recieved no confirmation email

ammacey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

About a week ago I ordered two sim cards online and there was a confirmation message on the screen to ensure that it went through. I can also see on my bank statement that I was charged. I never received a confirmation email with tracking information and I am just wondering what to do. I waited a week to make sure it wasn't just taking a while for the email to come through.

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ammacey  you should have received an email with the order number. If you did in some cases you can use the same order number to track your order at the Canada Post website.

Otherwise submit a ticket too PM for help assuming that the cards were purchased from their website.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ammacey wrote:

Hi,

About a week ago I ordered two sim cards online and there was a confirmation message on the screen to ensure that it went through. I can also see on my bank statement that I was charged. I never received a confirmation email with tracking information and I am just wondering what to do. I waited a week to make sure it wasn't just taking a while for the email to come through.

If you ordered from PM website you should have received an email already. Check your Junk email folder...maybe it went there.

Click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance.

Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.