cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Discussion - Public Mobile's Competitiveness - What Changes Would You Like To See?

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @Alan_K,  @CS_Agent and the Public Mobile Community,

I like Public Mobile but lately I do not find the company is being as innovative and competitive as they once where. A few months ago Fizz Mobile launched in Quebec and some parts of Ontario and has really been a game changer by introducing these features:

I do not expect Public Mobile to copy Fizz's business model, that being said it would be amazing if they would start offering something similar or come up with something else that would be a game changer! Do I even dare to dream about an unlimited data plan? Smiley Wink  I understand that Public Mobile is a "buget provider" but that does not mean it can't be the one to revolutionize the market.

I would love to hear the communities options/suggestions and have the PM Team also Join the discussion.

5 REPLIES 5

Personally, I don't see Telus (PM) having a need to be more competitive than Videotron (Fizz).

Videotron is aggressively trying to gain market share. Telus, less so.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Data rollovers and unlimited slow data after the fast data allowance is used up like freedom does, other than that having no roaming zones in canada was enough to make me switch to Public already - well that and better prices and rewards too!

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alex888 wrote:

@PoogzleyI'd like some cheaper LTE options. As well as a better server for their web site, since everything is done online their site should run better.

The site could also use a facelift as well especially the my account section.

LTE promos would be good.  The LTE plans are better some of time at the big brand carriers.  The 3g plans are good and compare well to Chatr and Lucky Mobile.  The real competive advantage and benefit to customers are the rewards.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@PoogzleyI'd like some cheaper LTE options. As well as a better server for their web site, since everything is done online their site should run better.

Need Help? Let's chat.