cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only one account?

proza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am sorry that if my question does not fit here.

I found that the user ID is my email address, is it possible to have more than one mobile phone?

The user ID of the other carrier is the phone number, so that a person can have more than one mobile account.

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@proza wrote:

Hi,

I found that the user ID is my email address, is it possible to have more than one mobile phone?

@proza  No it is not possible to have multiple phone numbers associated with on PM account. As others have mentioned you need to create seperate accounts but you can use an email alias and the same credit card to pay for the second account.

The user ID of the other carrier is the phone number, so that a person can have more than one mobile account.

Yes, that is correct. Unfortunately PM uses the email as the user Id and because it needs to be unique your need to create a new account for every phone number as noted above.

Hope this helps!.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@proza You can only have one account with one phone number per email. But you can open multiple accounts with different emails and use your first account as a reference for additional accounts and get $10 on those accounts as well as $1 monthly reward on your first account.

If you set up auto pay you should have your renewal dates on different days or use different cards, if you have multiple accounts renew on the same day with the same credit card the charges may be flagged as possible fraud and blocked.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@proza wrote:

Hi,

Each account with PM requires it's own email address and can only have one number attached to it.  You can have the same credit card pay for multiple accounts though

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@proza wrote:

Hi,

Each Public Mobile phone number must be in a separate self-serve account.  Each account must be linked to a different e-mail address.

Need Help? Let's chat.