cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old number New SIM card

reynold59
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Can I used my old PM number on my new SIM card?
12 REPLIES 12

Excellent Point

Reynold: two questions:

1) when did you last make a payment, or activate a voucher?

2) when did you receive the SIM card you are trying to activate?

Everyone needs to know this to help you properly.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

You CAN DIAL 1-855-4Public as well, PAYMENTS ONLY, or Add-On Purchases, JUST NO Call Center Assistance

Hi. PM No longer has a CALL CENTER for NEW Clients. BUT, *611 can still be used to PAY via Voucher ONLY

IF CC is NOT Registered, *611 CANNOT be used to make payments or Purchase Add-Ons, like Data, Long-Distance, ETC.

Public Mobile's Self-Serve is also another WAY to Pay as well

reynold59
Thank you for you answer, What number do I call to top up my account , I don't have my PM phone it was lost.
Reynold

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

If you have gone 91 days or longer since an unpaid due date, your self-serve account and SIM card were deactivated, and your phone number lost forever. If this applies to you, you must register as a Beta invitee. Click Order a SIM Card on this site's home page. Another page will open with a laboratory setting and a box in which to enter your email address. In approximately 1 month, you will receive an invitation and code by email. Then, after about two weeks, you will receive a SIM card. There is no faster way to become a Public Mobile customer again.

Have you also set up your Self-Serve Account Yet? If Not, that's why. Setting Up a Self-Serve Account is very easy, simple, and grants you 24/7 access to your account info when you want to

Is your account still active? Are you on a Grandfathered plan, or on the NEW Buffet-Style Pick and check-Out Plan(s)?

Hi. How long has your account been inactive? if before 90 days, just top-up, and away you go. No hassles. If after 90 days, Then all is lost permanantly.

reynold59
Thanks so much for your answer, however my PM number is inactive , and when I try to log on I get a message say no account found and I should go to PM community for answers .
What can I do now?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

To add to the above, if logging into your self-serve account is possible, and if the first page shows that your service status is active, click Plans and Add-ons. Then, click Change SIM Card. After entering your new SIM card number, reboot your phone, and you should have instant service.

Cheers.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@reynold59,

Does your old PM number is currently on an ACTIVE account ?

If you're able to login to that account who has your old PM number, you only have to update SIM card serial number then you're good to call !

Need Help? Let's chat.