cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old account OR a new account

TK
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a nonactive account older than two years. My profile is there, but no phone associated with the account. If I need to activate a new line or port in a number, what would be the right way? Should I open a new account with a new email, or I could reactivate the old account.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

@TK In case you are wondering, an email alias will come to your normal email address.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@TK wrote:

No, the old email was not accepted. 

Is there a way that we could ask PM to delete old profiles so that old emails are accepted.

I am not comfortable using a new email. This is the only email that I check regularly.

At a time I had four lines with PM, all four profiles are still there.  

@TK  As a workaround if your email supports aliases just setup an alias and use that. Smiley Happy

Yes no kidding it seems ridiculous that after 2 years you can't activate a new account with your main email address. If the you can't reactivate an account after 90 days pm shouldn't be able to hold your email indefinetly  against a new account.

TK
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No, the old email was not accepted. 

Is there a way that we could ask PM to delete old profiles so that old emails are accepted.

I am not comfortable using a new email. This is the only email that I check regularly.

At a time I had four lines with PM, all four profiles are still there.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@TK wrote:

I have a nonactive account older than two years. My profile is there, but no phone associated with the account. If I need to activate a new line or port in a number, what would be the right way? Should I open a new account with a new email, or I could reactivate the old account.

Thanks

@TK  Since it's been over two years you might be able to use the same email when activating a new account. Try it and let us know if it works for future reference. Smiley Happy

If @RossN says you need a new email, then I'd go with that.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

New account old one gone

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You cannot reactivate the old account. After two years though, you might be able to use the same email again. You can try and it will tell you very quickly if you can't.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@TK  hi yes a new account with a new email Smiley Happy after 90 days your old one is gone  

Need Help? Let's chat.