cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number porting

Ed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello, i know this has been asked before, I'm trying to port my old number to my public mobile account. I can make calls with PM ( no texts) and they are from the number i want. When someone calls or texts me, though, they go to my phone still set up on my old providers account. I'm wondering how long this usually takes to resolve. It has been 24 hours.
3 REPLIES 3

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Ed

Thank you for your patience.

In order to find your account number, I suggest that you contact your previous carrier; they'll be able to provide you with that information.

To send me a private message, click on my name and you should have the option to "send this user a private message" on the top right next to my name.

I hope this helps & I look forward to your reply,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Ed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Thanks for your quick response mary. Two questions. First, i can't find the account number from my old account, do you know how i could do that. Second, i am not sure how to private message you. I know, I'm a Neanderthal

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @Ed

Sorry to hear that your services are not fully functional after having request a port.

This usually means that the information provided is invalid. Would you mind sending me (by private message) your PM phone number, the phone number you wish to port and the account # associated ?

I'll resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.